Combat Mission: Black Sea Up for Pre-Order

Started by Cyrano, November 05, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper


Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I'm such a loser, I didn't realize this was a modern NATO/Russia version of CM.  I am totally stoked to play this!   :smitten:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MikeGER

#78

:D :smitten:

(for those, who stayed away from CM since Shockforce while they didn't liked the WW II setting or some austerities of the older engine then ...check out all the tutorial vids by Chris ND over at YT:   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDEdar8MbcHCi2uJm4DthHYBEDUCuKzRf )

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Zonso

Yes, though I have a couple games barely touched - WitW!! to name one, this is a instant buy for me also. With the influx of new posters on the BFC forums, this has the potential to be a huge hit for them, and I think they are taking the extra steps to ensure a complete product out the door, hence the delays.

jomni

Quote from: MikeGER on January 28, 2015, 02:51:49 AM

:D :smitten:

(for those, who stayed away from CM since Shockforce while they didn't liked the WW II setting or some austerities of the older engine then ...check out all the tutorial vids by Chris ND over at YT:   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDEdar8MbcHCi2uJm4DthHYBEDUCuKzRf )

That's me

Jarhead0331

My bet is that it is out before the weekend.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Today or tomorrow would be good...I'm primed to break my New Years resolution.  :)

I knew it was never going to happen because I knew I would get this
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Yskonyn

I think late today might happen. If not then I would assume its tomorrow for sure.
They are testing the installer, after found ok it will be released.


.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mikeck

Dammit!!!! I just sat down to learn war in the west. Sumbitch
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

RyanE

I have never preordered anything before.  But I did this one just to get the download a little early. I feel dirty.

JudgeDredd

I would pre-order - but I'm too tight to pay half the cost of the game on shipping!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Con

Quote from: RyanE on January 29, 2015, 12:44:47 PM
I have never preordered anything before.  But I did this one just to get the download a little early. I feel dirty.

Have some Black Sea Soap...guaranteed to rub out any battlefront educed funkiness