Main Menu

What to Do?

Started by Gusington, April 20, 2012, 09:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

No! I just got my last email from them on Tuesday :/ They said they are awaiting budgetary approval to hire me. I'm ready to move on and look elsewhere though. If it takes them almost a year to get me in, wtf is it like to actually work there?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

So I'm not crazy about where I am or the commute, kinda bored. But the money is good so I will sit tight through the summer and see what I can see after a year here.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MIGMaster

Working with women is fickin' scary. I hate it !!!!!  >:( I spend a lot of my time dealing with fickin' pettiness and back biting. I also hate being a supervisor with female employees as direct reports! Dives my fickin' crazy- can ya tell ?  ;)

Gusington

You could make a career out of diagnosing this one!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2012, 11:43:04 AM
None of my friends are single anymore and I could never do that to one of my buds. I do think if she got laid she would feel much better and it might even fix her lazy eye.

Batshit crazy with a lazy eye? I'll date her!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Quote from: MIGMaster on April 20, 2012, 01:24:03 PM
Working with women is fickin' scary. I hate it !!!!!  >:( I spend a lot of my time dealing with fickin' pettiness and back biting. I also hate being a supervisor with female employees as direct reports! Dives my fickin' crazy- can ya tell ?  ;)

Quit holding back!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

Mirth maybe you're just the man for such a mission.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: mirth on April 20, 2012, 01:32:34 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2012, 11:43:04 AM
None of my friends are single anymore and I could never do that to one of my buds. I do think if she got laid she would feel much better and it might even fix her lazy eye.

Batshit crazy with a lazy eye? I'll date her!

you mean hump her till her eye straightens out?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2012, 01:37:08 PM
Mirth maybe you're just the man for such a mission.
When it comes to women, I do know crazy. And frequently date it. And live with it. And father children with it.

Frankly the lazy eye would be a nice bit of variety.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Windigo on April 20, 2012, 01:46:10 PM
Quote from: mirth on April 20, 2012, 01:32:34 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2012, 11:43:04 AM
None of my friends are single anymore and I could never do that to one of my buds. I do think if she got laid she would feel much better and it might even fix her lazy eye.

Batshit crazy with a lazy eye? I'll date her!

you mean hump her till her eye straightens out?

Yes that was the lazy eye solution I had in mind.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

I was going to say just eat chili and work on the silent release of stank gas.  So she starts to talk and BAM! gets a mouthful of stank.

Gusington

^I like your thinking. I have actually done that too.

I work with an IT guy who was in the Air Force. He sits behind her. She gave him a crapload of smack talk the last two days I thought he was going to kill her. His seat is being moved in a few weeks and he just quietly laughs at me over IM.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MIGMaster

There is no better defence than being a class A asshole.

Gusington

Well I failed there. I've lent her my ear too many times. I just don't have it in me to be like that. I have always been the nice guy. One of my failings.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd