Laugh and Game IT'S FRIDAY

Started by Bison, November 21, 2014, 03:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

It's been 7 days so far. She comes home on Tuesday. Miss her though... house seems big with just me an the dog...

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Scotch festival at the Pacific National exhibition centre.  Gonna have to drink a lot more before I can tolerate the crowds.  Damned throngs of humanity. 

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Drinking Bourbon with your dog is the first sign of a very serious pathological condition. At least that's what a dog told me at a bar the other night. I say, if he's buying.... stay with it. Even if he tries to hump your leg.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

You wanna hear what's worse?

Having your wife and kids gone for FOUR WEEKS.

But having your f&cking mother-in-law not leave the house once in that entire time.

>:(

Barthheart

^Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

:P Just friken rage quit cause I got overrun by Arabs!  >:(

Off to bed.. HoS MP in the morning.



Shelldrake

Quote from: Barthheart on November 22, 2014, 08:48:33 PM
It's been 7 days so far. She comes home on Tuesday. Miss her though... house seems big with just me an the dog...

I know what you mean...and I have 2 dogs and a cat to keep me company when my wife is away. The first few days on my own are fun...until cabin fever sets in!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Quote from: Shelldrake on November 23, 2014, 06:45:54 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 22, 2014, 08:48:33 PM
It's been 7 days so far. She comes home on Tuesday. Miss her though... house seems big with just me an the dog...

I know what you mean...and I have 2 dogs and a cat to keep me company when my wife is away. The first few days on my own are fun...until cabin fever sets in!

Exactly.

Gusington

Cabin fever? Come on now. We're gamers...there should be no such condition for us.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on November 23, 2014, 10:19:55 AM
Cabin fever? Come on now. We're gamers...there should be no such condition for us.

I think that's code words for sex deprivation.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on November 23, 2014, 10:41:07 AM
Quote from: Gusington on November 23, 2014, 10:19:55 AM
Cabin fever? Come on now. We're gamers...there should be no such condition for us.

I think that's code words for sex deprivation.


I thought he was married?  Should be used to it by now.

Gusington

^HA well I certainly am. Don't know about Shell or Bart.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I was just hoping they were some of the lucky bastards.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Ugh.  Stupid Scotch fest.  Over-priced, way over-crowded and way too many hipster idiots with waxed moustaches, flannel shirts, and newsboy caps.

On the plus side, I did find a really nice vodka called Five Lakes.  Very smooth and not too expensive.