Steam Thanksgiving Sale is underway

Started by MuzzyDev, November 26, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

I waited until the very tail end of the sale to see if they'd take both main Skyrim DLCs down by at least 50%, and was not disappointed.

I didn't really expect significant discounts on newly released games, though, except by accident (which apparently happened but rarely). That isn't fair, give them time to earn their keep. 50% off for Alien Isolation was no joke, that's a ridiculously deep discount at the moment (though I still didn't bite as I had already spent too much on sales otherwise.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MikeGER

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 03, 2014, 09:10:38 PM
That isn't fair, give them time to earn their keep. 50% off for Alien Isolation was no joke, that's a ridiculously deep discount at the moment (though I still didn't bite as I had already spent too much on sales otherwise.)

...i was somehow able to keep strong and postponed AI impulse-buy to an Xmas-sale (didn't even rolled dices in the forum ;-) ) ....just not in the mood for survival horror atm
and my HDD and especially its Steam folder is full of things that i just only installed and playtested an hour or two or didn't had touched at all from the pool of all the last sales grabs

MuzzyDev

I also held off.  Christmas is coming.  A very merry Steam Christmas.
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane