Underappreciated Games

Started by Bison, April 23, 2012, 03:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

I always thought the Gold Box Series of RPG's by SSI were under-appreciated for their time. I thought they were great and got better each new game released. But most of the praise I remember hearing about was for Wizardry and Ultima. Also I don't remember hearing alot at the time about the original Might and Magic, but it was the most open-ended world I've played in until Skyrim. My 2 cents.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

I'll second the nod to Armageddon Empires.

And I'll also suggest The Guild. Had a lot of fun with that game, running a business and scheming to knock my rival out of city government and move up. The whole 'world' in that game just kept evolving around you, too.