Pendragon Admin

Started by Toonces, April 24, 2012, 01:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Arctic Blast

Sounds good! Now to find my character sheets...

Double Deuce

Any chance of this game picking back up and if so is there room for another player?

Toonces

Yes and yes.  I was just waiting for some real life (tm) stuff to settle down.  I'll see if I can get this going again this weekend.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Double Deuce

No rush, was just curious. Would it be better if I grab an NPC or pre-gen if you have one?  I understand its based on BRP but which I am only slightly familiar with? Will I need to pick up the rules to play and if so are the version 5.1 rules the version being used?

Toonces

Guys, I apologize for the delay getting this started again.

I have to block out a few hours to do this.  It's not that it's that hard but we're at the start of the campaign and I just need time to get all the preliminary paperwork done on MY end so you guys aren't shuffling around waiting for new posts.  Not hard, just time-consuming and I have to get back into the books.

We will start again soon, but just be patient.  I need an uninterrupted period of time to get this ramped up again.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Barthheart

No problem Toonces..... time can be hard to find sometimes..... 8)

Arctic Blast

No worries, Toonces. You don't owe anyone any apologies. You're the one doing all the work here!

Staggerwing

My character needed some down time to recover from his wounds so its all good!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

DV8

If you guys are doing a reboot or starting this back up again I would like to join in.
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox

Toonces

Ok, I read through our old campaign posts and I'm caught up on where we left off. 

I'll get a couple of generic pre-generated knights for you guys tomorrow off my pdf rules and I'll have you guys meet Dalan, Maelgwyn and Godric with Pendragon's army at the coast when they get there.  You guys (DV8 and Duece) will be recently knighted young knights as well. 

We're using Pendragon 5.0 rules.  If you PM me a email address I'll hook you up with what you need to play.

I'll try to get all this done the next day or so and we can pick up the campaign again maybe on Friday.

Double Deuce

Arctic Blast

I guess re-reading the campaign a bit might be a good idea... ;D

Toonces

All,
I contacted DV8 and DD.  I'm going to incorporate them into the campaign at the start of the next adventure.

If you haven't done so, review our previous campaign thread.  I recommend reading the whole thing (can you guys believe it's been almost a year since we left off?) so you can re-capture the flavor and everything we did.  I think by the guidelines we would normally move to a winter phase but I'd prefer to press on and get to the next adventure first.  I'll figure out how to get you guys supplied and so on so that it flows normally.

Dust off your character sheets, brush up on the battle rules especially, and be ready...the first adventure gets intense fast!

Toonces

Pendragon campaign is re-started...be sure to check page 5 (I edited the last post to continue).

For DV8 and DD, I need at least your knight's names for the story.  Email or post your character sheets when you have a chance.