It's F.R.I.D.A.Y people - what are you playing?

Started by JudgeDredd, January 09, 2015, 04:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Quote from: Martok on January 12, 2015, 03:32:57 AM
Dammit, man.  Now you make want to fire up my copy of CK2 again -- and I'm already elbow-deep into both my Armada 2526 and FE:LH campaigns...  :buck2:

Ha! After reading this article I wanted to fire up CK2 again.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Shelldrake

Quote from: Pete Dero on January 12, 2015, 09:44:07 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on January 12, 2015, 07:31:35 AM
Instead I played some Company of Heroes with the excellent Blitzkrieg mod

Is this mod compatible with the standard campaigns ?

Not sure as I have only played skirmish matches with the mod.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell