The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I like that the host has an evil Romanian accent. Side note: as I bought it Pandora queued up Murder by Numbers by The Police. It's destiny.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

OK. Next up: when do we start the mayhem?

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


BanzaiCat

I had forgotten I had two 2-packs of the game. I could only give one 2-pack away, not split it up. But I have another one. The 'sambo' guy on the previous page posted something similar and it reminded me I had them there, where they've been sitting for years.

I tried to make him take a drink to give up his AA ways, but decided that wasn't a nice thing to do.  O:-)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 13, 2015, 09:32:54 PM
I had forgotten I had two 2-packs of the game. I could only give one 2-pack away, not split it up. But I have another one. The 'sambo' guy on the previous page posted something similar and it reminded me I had them there, where they've been sitting for years.

I tried to make him take a drink to give up his AA ways, but decided that wasn't a nice thing to do.  O:-)

I got the email! I just haven't had a chance to redeem the gift!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

NP, you're welcome. Didn't think any of you yahoos would geek out over such a silly game like this, but that very yahoo-ish-ness might make it a helluvalotta fun.

mirth

I'm a little creeped out by it too :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

fuck, now I have to buy it.

I was trying to trick Mirth into breaking his resolution and BC messed it all up.  >:(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


BanzaiCat

I couldn't help but feel like I was running around on the Titanic, so yeah, it did creep me the fuck out too.

BanzaiCat


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 13, 2015, 09:39:34 PM
fuck, now I have to buy it.

I was trying to trick Mirth DJ into breaking his resolution and BC messed it all up.  >:(

Hahahahaha!!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus