The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 17, 2015, 01:18:57 AM
I spent some time with this tonight.  kind of slow after all the other fps game I've played but interesting.

The key is to find a server where there's enough time to find your quarry. Some of the ships are quite large. 90 seconds isn't enough to do much.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

I dont like slow walking everywhere.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

Quote from: Toonces on January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM
Saw this on Steam:  http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=weeklongdeals#sort_by=_ASC&tags=21%2C9&filter=weeklongdeals&page=1

The premise sounds neat, you basically go on a ship and everyone has a specific character they're supposed to kill while also being hunted by another character.

This sounds like it would be a great Grogheads group game.  Only $5 on sale this week...who's interested?   O0

I already have it, and played a little solo, which is a bit 'meh' but I can imagine that MP is fun.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

MP is fun, but MP with THIS lot is probably highly entertaining. Woe to any stragglers that happen upon it...unless it's closed of course.

GDS_Starfury

just so I can say, "I did Bawb in the parlor with a candle stick."
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Con

#95
I thought that you were more along the lines of Hatchet Harry from Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels

Beat Bawb to death in the office with a giant black black dildo.....



Con

GDS_Starfury

no Sir.

Bawb is a gentleman of the British Empire and as such will be delt with at dawn with rapiers.
I mean not to kill him, just cut one inch off the left side of his moustache.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 17, 2015, 09:16:56 PM
no Sir.

Bawb is a gentleman of the British Empire and as such will be delt with at dawn with rapiers.
I mean not to kill him, just cut one inch off the left side of his moustache.

By Jove, Sir. Run me through with a rapier if you must, but I implore you, do not mutilate the moustache!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Forgive me Sir but, I must be cruel to be kind.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Cruel to be kind?  It's a very good sign!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

No love in your heart, Stagger?  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Stop cluttering up my thread with this nonsense!   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs