The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Our Bawb would never be so vulgar.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on January 19, 2015, 10:31:32 AM
Our Bawb would never be so vulgar.

Ha! Oh yes he would. He'd just be very British about it, so it would fly over our ignorant colonial heads.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I'm just saying, if her lady parts look like baked beans and toast, it's best avoided.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

And, if you are feeling a bit more peckish, bung a fried egg on top. Yum!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Cyrano

I leave you guys alone for ONE WEEKEND...and...there's...toast...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

LongBlade

Quote from: Cyrano on January 19, 2015, 11:41:05 AM
I leave you guys alone for ONE WEEKEND...and...there's...toast...

Hey, Bawb said "bung" first!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

That's the vulgar line for Our Bawb, I think. No bung!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat


Gusington

^That's pretty par for the course for you. And I've known you virtually for 10+ years. Maybe more.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I haven't changed much in that time.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

WHY are we not playing and murdering each other in-game yet?!?