The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I got it, installed it and then uninstalled it when no one was playing.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on April 12, 2015, 10:37:38 AM
I got it, installed it and then uninstalled it when no one was playing.

same.

My question is if you have just 5 or 6 players in multiplayer can you include AI bots? unless we are all just planning on joining an ongoing server with other people to fill out the game.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

BanzaiCat

It's an online MP thing. I'm not sure about creating a game for just GH people...someone should test it. I might have time later today.

-budd-

I create a server just to see if there would be bots, looks like there are. I'm going to check the manual[if there is one] to see the different games mode and settings then create a server. Give me about 30 minutes and look for a server called "grogs ship server"   password will grogs.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

started a server and played around with the bots a bit, checked out a couple of the maps. Has a few game modes to choose from. I played hunt against the bots. In hunt once the first person kills their quarry the rest have 90 seconds to kill their quarry before the round ends and there are a number of rounds depending on how fast kills come. just because you kill first doesn't mean you will get the most money depending on your weapon of choice and the rank on the MFK table. Of course if you get arrested, you get fined, how much the fine is depends on how many weapons your carrying.You also have to sit in jail until your timer is up. You  have to buy food/beverages and you will get fined for going through crew area's so the game can swing quickly. If you get murdered your out until the next round starts.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Staggerwing

Just tried setting up a server m'self. Look for 'Head full o' Grog', pw is GH (in caps)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

I'll reinstall it tomorrow  O0
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 12, 2015, 04:57:17 PM
Just tried setting up a server m'self. Look for 'Head full o' Grog', pw is GH (in caps)

i didn't see your server, still up?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Staggerwing

I had it up for a bit but no one joined. I'll set it up again and leave it running. I'll head over to the main dining hall and hang there but after a few minutes I'll probably be AFK. Try and log in as a test anyway and then feel free to pummel my oblivious avatar as he/she stands there all trance-like.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

I'd like to try it out, but I won't have time until Friday or Saturday night.

-budd-

I finally got the port forwarding working you should be able to see my server- grogs ship server  PW= grogs

staggerwing i dont see yours did you set up port forwarding? i didn't at first and it only showed up on the lan tab, not the internet tab.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Staggerwing

No, I'm not even sure how to go about doing that.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.