The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Thanks, I'll check that link out. I looked for your server but couldn't find it. I'll work on this again later this week.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

-budd-

i was messing around with some settings, can't get it to work going through my range booster. Its showing up now. i just alt-tab out and refresh the server list to check if it works.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.


bob48

I've now re-installed it. What's next? :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

What's next is a GH-fueled free-for-all, no doubt.

When, that's the next question...

-budd-

The deathmatch sounds interesting, have to avoid killing in front cameras and witnesses. When and who will host is the questions.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Toonces

I think we should try for Friday night.  It might be hard to find a mutually good time for everybody given I'm in Hawaii while we have other players in the UK.  So maybe pick something like 8pm east coast time which would be 2pm out here and around 11pm in the UK?  Maybe start a bit earlier and let it run for several hours so folks can drop in and out?  I can't host it because my ping out here is horrible.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

I should be around at that time on Friday.

.....I might even still be awake........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

As long as you're not knocked out cold by a frying pan...

bob48

No, there is always an amnesty on Friday.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

If you can't make it deploy your mustache instead.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Quote from: Gusington on April 14, 2015, 07:53:48 AM
If you can't make it deploy your mustache instead.

I think it already has a date on Friday night.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Philippe

Ok, I just bought it and have until Friday to learn how to play this thing.

What time Friday do we play, and how do we connect with each other?  I've never done a group anything on Steam before, and I don't use a microphone.

(And is this some kind of practice session for when Grogheads fields a squad in Verdun?)

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Gusington

From your keyboard to the Lord's ear...I think I am the only one here who owns Verdun!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Philippe

The only other one, you mean. 

I picked it up on sale a while back and have been waiting until it's gone through a few more growing pains before learning to play it. I suspect that will be a few months after release.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.