The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

I think anyone wanting to play Friday night should post here. If you're the first and can host, post the details in this thread, and anyone that can and wants to join in, should.  O0

Gusington

Phillippe if you ever to begin playing Verdun send up a flare here...the servers have been very empty when I've checked.

I can jump on for The Ship on Friday night if other guys do. Last game we had a good crowd for was L4D2.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

I should be around [RL willing] around 7pm PST to pan kill someone. Whoever hosts has to port forward to get the server to show on the internet server tab.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Philippe

Have we fixed on a time to do this tonight (and are we even doing it)?

I just got the game so I haven't a clue as to how to go about meeting up.  Though that may be because I've only played the tutorial and some of the first person version.

You want me in the game because I'll be easy to kill.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Toonces

I'll see if I can get on this tonight, but it will be pretty late for the east coast/Europe players due to the time difference.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

I'll be on until maybe 11.30 / 12.00pm UK time, so I'll keep checking to see if anything comes together.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat


Staggerwing

What time are you guys thinking? Someone still needs to be server and bring forward some Port... or was it Chianti... ?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Slick Wilhelm

I've got a game server set up called "Grogheads Ship Server".

password is "torpedo"

I don't have any port forwarding setup, though. I don't see where to set that up within the game. Do I need to set it up in my router?

-budd-

let me check if your server shows up. yea you have to go to your router to set up port forwarding.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

its not showing up on the server internet tab, you have to port forward. the guide i used is a few posts back. I used the written part not the video. I'll set one up and see if you can join it. grog ship server, PW=grogs                              give me a few minutes
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

#191
its up, at least it shows for me on the internet tab 10 person deathmatch, don't kill in front of witnesses or camera's . I didn't get a chance to look at the server settings instructions to know how to change maps mid game.

I set it to random maps, so it will switch.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Slick Wilhelm

#192
I can't see any servers because I'm getting a "Can't connect to master server" message on my internet tab. :(

I've set my router up for port forwarding, but I don't see my server up on the internet tab, either. Does anyone know what the IP address of the master server is?

-budd-

that doesn't work. main steam window, menu at top,under the view tab, servers, filter by game "the ship"

I don't see yours, mine shows.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Slick Wilhelm

Sonofa...I'm in the main steam page and have filtered on "the ship" servers, but I don't see yours, budd. This is slightly annoying.  :knuppel2: