Main Menu

Ride FRIDAY ride!

Started by MetalDog, January 16, 2015, 07:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Oh my...it may be worse than I thought.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

#46
Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 17, 2015, 09:13:38 AM
No way. 17 days in?  >:(

I suppose I can admit that that's pretty good going for anyone on these boards...but still disappointed

By the way - for some reason I thought it was mirth doing the no new games pledge...unless he also is

I'm doing it too and it's killing me ;)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 17, 2015, 02:09:26 PM
Mirth took the No Crazy Women pledge and failed by 1/2.

Actually so far I'm keeping that one as well. The key is to avoid all women.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

But then what do you do for fun? Hang around here?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on January 17, 2015, 03:55:14 PM
Quote from: Gusington on January 17, 2015, 02:09:26 PM
Mirth took the No Crazy Women pledge and failed by 1/2.

Actually so far I'm keeping that one as well. The key is to avoid all women.

What odds are the professional bookies in London giving on Mirth making it to Spring still chaste?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Skwerl

So far:

Age of Wonders III
Space Empires IV
Wargame: Airland Battle
Victory at Sea

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Skwerl on January 17, 2015, 06:54:50 PM
Space Empires IV

One wonders how you had time to play anything else! ;)

MetalDog

Age of wonders III.  For no less than nine hours today.  Took an Orc Warlord.  I started with six opponents.  I wiped out one and the AI got one.  I have twenty cities and own about half the board above ground.  Found two entrances to the Underground, but, haven't stepped foot in there yet.  Figure I'll finish the sunlit lands before I take on perpetual dark.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

A couple of Canada-wide math trades just closed, so I'll be playing the 'I have 14 goddamn boxes to pack up and get ready to go' game. And I'll probably play some Battlefield 4, and perhaps get back into Far Cry 4.

JasonPratt

I think it was a bit longer than 17 days -- don't recall exactly, but I don't think I bought anything after Christmas, or before it either for a little while. Certainly not a full month, I'm not a saint.  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Kushan

Thanks guys. Didn't drink as much as I expected too but being the light weight I am the two whiskey on the rocks I had did the trick.

Haven't done any real gaming either. I got Prepar3D set up and with the help of some members of the Command community I got the French Air Force OOB done. All I have left is to get the RAF sorted and I should be able to start doing real work in game.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

Did a few FSX flights Friday.. and then played a ton of the New CIV Beyond Earth the rest of the weekend.

I probably should've jumped into the War Thunder action :-(

Gusington

I just can't get into Fallout: New Vegas...not sure why. Played for about 90 minutes yesterday and got bored. Played through the tutorials for Fallout:Tactics today though and love it. Go figure.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on January 18, 2015, 08:18:16 PM
I just can't get into Fallout: New Vegas...not sure why. Played for about 90 minutes yesterday and got bored. Played through the tutorials for Fallout:Tactics today though and love it. Go figure.

I never got into Vegas or Skyrim... Even though I played many hours Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Maybe the genre just got 'old' for me.

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on January 18, 2015, 08:18:16 PM
I just can't get into Fallout: New Vegas...not sure why. Played for about 90 minutes yesterday and got bored. Played through the tutorials for Fallout:Tactics today though and love it. Go figure.

I never got into the Fallout games either.  Not sure why.