Main Menu

Ride FRIDAY ride!

Started by MetalDog, January 16, 2015, 07:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

BA2 also comes with a random mission generator doesn't it?


I'll pick it up eventually if that's the case.

Gusington

There is a skirmish mode. Haven't tried it yet so I don't know how random it is :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 19, 2015, 05:10:05 PM
There is a skirmish mode. Haven't tried it yet so I don't know how random it is :)

I think that's the random one.. ?  Not sure if the map is too or just the forces.  I'm really in the dark about it other than that it has some kind of randomized option(s).

Gusington

I would like to try out playing as the Germans...I hope that's possible in skirmish.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

BA2 is very addicitive. Even exhausted at the end of a work day I still played for two hours tonight. Won my first campaign mission.



And proceeded on to the next. I like the combat modeling a lot. Something about it makes engagements nerve wracking and tense. This is an exciting game. Armored combat is very fun too. IIRC there is a Kursk campaign...that should be fun. First I must hold Moscow.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Damn. Moscow's going to need a new paint job and a shit-load of screen doors. But congrats Comrade Gusinovich. How's the AI in this game?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I'm playing on regular difficulty. The AI seemed relatively competent, but it may not fully understand ambush points and that infantry, not armor, is absolutely necessary to take a city. In that first scenario the AI threw a lot of tanks my way and almost snuffed me out. A quick moving armored column of my own and some dug in infantry with AT weapons saved my butt.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Cool. Are the buildings and other infrastructure destructible?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 21, 2015, 12:29:29 PM
Cool. Are the buildings and other infrastructure destructible?

Yep.

Gusington

Yes I saw a lot of buidings destroyed over time as my forces took cover.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd