Main Menu

Vikings!

Started by Steelgrave, January 21, 2015, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

what an awesome show!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Tonight's episode is particularly awesome.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I kind of feel the opposite, the show's been getting a little silly last couple of episodes. Plots headed in all directions, the whole supernatural angle, and I don't know what the hell Ragnor's up to-- farming or raiding or both at the same time. Still a great show and worth the time to watch. But noticeably less naked women this season. >:( >:( >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

I bailed after two episodes.  I did the same thing last year.  In part, it's because I don't watch much tv and it doesn't occur to me to remember that it's on.  It's not Sons after all.  And second, there's just something about Ragnar that doesn't seem urgent enough.  Like, he is supposed to be larger than life so that his destiny has to fit him, rather than the other way around.  And I'm just not feeling it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TacticalWargames

Good start to the season..first few episodes I've really enjoyed..

Nefaro

I've seen it referred to as the "Shields!" series, because that's what someone always yells at the beginning of every fight scene.  ;D

Gusington

I thought the series was slow to start but I am enjoying it more now than previously. Ragnar strikes me as a total loon...I am constantly waiting for him to kill someone. And I personally like the supernatural angle. It 's subtle, not too over the top. And most of the women are stunningly hawt. My favorite is Lagurtha and the King of Wessex' daughter in law, that nubile strumpet!`

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Nefaro on March 20, 2015, 04:48:49 AM
I've seen it referred to as the "Shields!" series, because that's what someone always yells at the beginning of every fight scene.  ;D

Gotta stick with what works, eh?  ;)

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

WallysWorld

Renewed for season 4 and supposedly more episodes.

'' Vikings Season 4 will begin filming at the end of April, and may cater to a hefty episode order. While the first three seasons contained a maximum of 10 episodes, The Sunday Times reported that investors have compiled €45 million to fund 16 episodes ''
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Bawbs 'stache got renewed for its 2476th season.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

I'm in for another season of "Hide The Ax In Someone's Skull". I always want to play Skyrim after watching it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TacticalWargames

Best season so far..might have taken on more than they thought trying to sack Paris.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 26, 2015, 10:29:55 PM
I'm in for another season of "Hide The Ax In Someone's Skull". I always want to play Skyrim after watching it.

I wonder how many new characters have been named Ragnar  or Lagertha since the show premiered?  ;D