Homeworld Remastered Available for Pre-Order

Started by Jarhead0331, January 25, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

lol - ok, ok

im thinking seriously about it, hows that

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

It looks very cool. I used to play the original, many moons ago.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on January 26, 2015, 09:22:09 AM
Now!!!

Do it.

my game cup runneth over - itll just stare at me on steam and make me sad

i sense you passing your purchase guilt on to me

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 25, 2015, 03:07:55 PM
So ya'll are up for multiplayer with this?

I'm thinking you're going to have to hold a war college to help us get up to speed.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

this is from a recent mod and not the remastered game but DAYUM it looks good!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Martok

Like Alpha Centauri, this was a game I once owned, but for reasons I can only guess at -- and would probably cause me to cringe even if I did/could remember -- I ended up either losing or selling (not sure which at this point).  So I'll almost certainly be picking up the remastered version as well. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 27, 2015, 11:39:38 PM
this is from a recent mod and not the remastered game but DAYUM it looks good!


They seem so angry at each other... :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

This does look cool...but I'm pretty sure when I first played Homeworld I found it pretty frenetic...and I ain't any younger or sharper now!!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people