Rolling for 1 (PE's Solitaire PlayList Qtr1)

Started by PanzersEast, February 19, 2015, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on March 02, 2015, 11:07:56 PM
LE A is a GREAT game. Only played it once with two others, and we lost, but it all went down to the wire. Oh, and my Gunner got a Chestburster, but fortunately my pain didn't last long as the game ended very quickly after that.  O0

That's about how my first solo game went.  Down to the wire, with one of the crew infested with a chest burster.  I played the setup for the first movie.  It came down to the wire when I was doing my damnedest to get that alien bastard into the airlock, so I could space him.  It worked.. barely!

PanzersEast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on March 02, 2015, 11:07:56 PM
LE A is a GREAT game. Only played it once with two others, and we lost, but it all went down to the wire. Oh, and my Gunner got a Chestburster, but fortunately my pain didn't last long as the game ended very quickly after that.  O0

I felt is would be more fun with multiple people than individually.... the face hugger and then turn into an alien is a cool mechanic, but solo not so much.


PE