Main Menu

FRIDAY-o FRIDAY-o

Started by MetalDog, February 20, 2015, 06:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Attila and maybe some War Thunder RB air forces if I feel like multiplayer. 

Quite possibly bust out a solo tabletop game sometime later this weekend since it should be a quiet one.

Skwerl

Huw,

You're a brave soul to attempt Dominions in a drunken stupor.  I can just barely play when I'm sober!

Anguille

sick in bed (flew) ....  :-\ ( not going to play much...maybe some Worldshift if i manage to get up....

BanzaiCat


GJK

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 20, 2015, 07:44:04 AM
Otherwise I am probably going to finish my review of Fleet Commander Nimitz.

I'll be curious to hear if you think that there's any hope for that game.

I've been in a "war on terror" kick and playing a good bit of Phantom Fury.  I reproduced this game (as best that I could) in a scenario for CM:SF so I'm going back and forth between the two mediums for playing the game.  Next up on the table: The Hunters.

Hoping also to get the gf to play some Sharks and Jets with me.  ;)
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Anguille


Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Quote from: GJK on February 20, 2015, 01:08:30 PM
Next up on the table: The Hunters.


Isn't the Pacific version supposed to be finished soon too?

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on February 20, 2015, 10:09:34 AM
Ha is Wheezy the wife of George?

Attila: TW. Maybe some Ryse: Son of Rome to mix it up a bit.


  Until recently, I though Wheezy II was just a later version of Wheezy (who became One when there was two).  Then I happened across an old box of stuff I had been
reading in the days of old Wheezy and it turned out I'd named Wheezy for some early (1940s) code-breaking computer of the less-well-known American variety.

  So Wheezy II has a lineage of sorts, unlike the Alienware Aurora R2 way way down in the basement which may someday be lucky enough to have some parts salvaged from the monstrous wreck of itself.

JudgeDredd

#24
Back from holidays...and I actually feel like I need a holiday to get over it!!

Far Cry 4 and - if I can persuade myself, buy and play Attila. Also, I might be continuing my Combat Mission:Black Sea campaign as the Russians. I'm rather glad I'm not being as sneaky as the real life Russian plan
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Toonces

I am completely and utterly sucked into modern warfare gaming right now. 

I have been playing just a ton of ARMA 3.  I think JH's post about the RHS mod is what got me to look into ARMA 3 more closely.  I've been doing hours and hours on the King of the Hill multiplayer and having a blast.  I actually feel like I'm getting a handle on the UI finally.

Beyond that, I'd like to look a bit more closely at Wargame: Red Dragon and ALB with the slow-down cheat.

And finally I can't rule out some CM:BS.  It is a good time to be gaming modern war!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Kushan

I'll be playing a new game called Work: Overtime for most of the weekend. I suggest avoiding it at all cost.

Only two "real" games for me this weekend:

Elite Dangerous really has it hooks into me. First game in a long time that has kept me up till the early hours of the morning on a work night. While I can see some of the flaws others have pointed out, there really not bugging me. Normally trading isn't really my thing, but I'm really enjoying it at the moment. When I get enough credits, I want to use it to buy something I can use for exploration, the pick a direction and head out.

Command Been working on my current scenario all week, when I haven't been playing Elite. I've got the two sides set up, the Queen Elizabeth and the USS America vs two Charles de Gaulle class carriers. Air wings are done, all that is left to do is set up missions and scripting.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

I am terribly sorry to hear that Kushan. And feel better Anguille. And Meng shouldn't the name be something like UNIVAC?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

War in the West
Combat Mission Black Sea
Attila
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

bobarossa

Quote from: mikeck on February 20, 2015, 03:37:04 PM
War in the West
Combat Mission Black Sea
Attila
Shame on you, mikeck.  With that avatar, you should be playing Civil War 2 like me.  Oh, and some War Thunder RB tank battles.