Civilization: AI versus AI only games

Started by Rayfer, February 21, 2015, 08:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rayfer


MetalDog

That's insane!  I love the concept though.  Not sure if I have the time or the inclination to watch a whole game, but, I have to imagine it can be pretty intense and informative.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

besilarius

Is this going to be another IBM Deep Blue event where the computer will beat humans?  The programming must be more involved than a chess program due to all the different choices each turn.
The Computer Conspiracy to rule the world marches on.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.