Main Menu

Weekend Gaming

Started by Bison, April 27, 2012, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Not to sure how much time I'll have to game, but I will get some in at night.  Looking at playing some more M&B Nappy battles and learning the mechanics for Storm Over the Pacific.  I started a SotP Guadalcanal scenario last night.  They released a beta patch a few weeks ago that added in some of the naval rules from Time of Wraith.  I've also got some more hack and slash to do in Diabo 2.

Otherwise Household 6 has arranged a number of events and kindly volunteered me and my pocketbook to attend. 



Have a good weekend gents!

TheCommandTent

Did not getting any gaming in tonight as I got home to late.  Tomorrow looks like yard work but I hope to get something in later in the day.  I am just not sure what.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Fetrik

The servers for GW2 stayed up all of 10 minutes once i got in. Time enough to switch place between the turn and side stepping hot keys.
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup saved the day, in truth i was more interested to play that anyway. But today after getting a couple of hours sleep i shall make a new attempt at playing GW2.

Arctic Blast

Was at work until 10 pm (LOVE inventory...), so no gaming tonight.

Just finished downloading Toy Soldiers on Steam, so I'll play that. And I might give Ambush! a try on the table.

Martok

No gaming for me today, aside from my turns in the various PBEM campaigns in Armada 2526 Supernova. 

Tomorrow, though, I hope to play a little Star Trek Online. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

it was going to be a tea bagging marathon (apparently!) with Civ 5 but ive finally got the AI to do what i want in my CMBN scenario so ill play test that, have a few goes of Toy Soldiers, i read a lot on CK2 last night and almost pulled the trigger for a glorious Leon campaign or maybe Parma but i really, really want Port Royale 3 and steam does indeed show its out next friday, and im not buying a game of CK2s quality to fill in the time to next Friday. Will hit the Civ on Sunday

Shelldrake

I played a multiplayer match of Naval War Arctic Circle last night and got my butt handed to me...I really need to coordinate attacks better if I want to saturate missile defenses. Today I will continue my PBEM Armada 2526 Supernova games, put some time into my Shogun 2 campaign and round it out with some World of Tanks.

Bison, I would be very interested in your Storm over the Pacific impressions as I have almost pulled the trigger on this game several times and it is currently on sale at GG.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Oche

WINSPMBT, WINSPWW2, Mount and Blade Warband Europe 1200 mod, Strike Fighters 2 With Nato fighters mod, and maybe a couple of flights in FSX.

Happy gaming!, enjoy your weekend people.

Kushan

Played some WoW and Diablo 3 beta last night. Going to play the Steam and Iron Beta today, not sure what else is on my agenda for the rest of the weekend. A little Wargame EE or maybe dust of my old X-52 and play the recently reinstalled FSX.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

LongBlade

I got in the first game of an ongoing campaign of Flames of War. Working on an AAR for it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

I'm totally sucked into Shogun 2 now...boy, what a great game it is. Plus son number 2 has got a copy so no doubt he'll be after his dad's blood on-line before long  ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Toonces

Skyrim- working on the Companions quest line now as I got bored with the main story line.  It pains me to say this, but I think I might be burning out on Skyrim finally.

Mount and Blade- I'll be playing cRPG, Napoleonic wars, and maybe some 1200 mod offline.

King Arthur- continuing to plug away at the original campaign.  I'm doing much better this time around.

Crusader Kings 2- I have no idea what I'm doing in this game!

I don't know what else.  I always have a handful of games I dabble with.   
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Arctic Blast

Turns out a couple of buddies are in the mood for some board gaming. So I'll finally get the chance to play Band of Brothers, and then one of my unplayed Fantasy Flight coffin box games will be busted out...either Runewars or World of Warcraft.

bob48

^If thats the Worthington games Band of brothers, then I was just looking at it on BGG - looks very tempting as an alternative to to the CoH EF games - similar game scale and such. Nice maps as well.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bob48 on April 28, 2012, 02:01:22 PM
^If thats the Worthington games Band of brothers, then I was just looking at it on BGG - looks very tempting as an alternative to to the CoH EF games - similar game scale and such. Nice maps as well.

Yep, that's the one. Got my copy from the last batch of print batch 1 (after it finally shipped from Worthington thanks to serious print problems the first time) from NWS. Read the rules, messed around with it a bit, but I haven't had a chance to play yet.