Main Menu

OOTP16

Started by JudgeDredd, March 11, 2015, 11:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

So I just saw a screenie of OOTP16 showing the standings for AL East and West and NL East and West and I didn't see any sign of my beloved Los Angeles Anaheim Angels.

Are they not a real team?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

sandman2575

That's weird.  They're very real. And have the very real best player in baseball, Mike Trout.

JudgeDredd

Well this is the screen I'm talking about...There's the California Angels...is that them?

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

PanzersEast

I may actually skip this year.... not sure if there is enough to pull me in at paying full price. 

The Angels are a mix of names and referred to differently, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Anaheim Angels, The Angels etc... It appears they just went with the generic geographic area instead.  They are in fact the Los Angeles Angels.

PE

JudgeDredd

Thanks PE - and me too skipping but I generally did anyway

So - is the list wrong, because I would've thought that list (as it's the Major League) would have the proper assigned name - regardless of what they are known as or referred to
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

PanzersEast

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 11, 2015, 12:16:22 PM
Thanks PE - and me too skipping but I generally did anyway

So - is the list wrong, because I would've thought that list (as it's the Major League) would have the proper assigned name - regardless of what they are known as or referred to

Well, they are simming a historical Season from 1972 so they were known as the California Angels then.  O0


PE

JudgeDredd

aaah...poop head. My bad. I didn't examine the date.

Thanks
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people