Computer Game Short Quiz

Started by Oche, April 11, 2015, 02:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oche


Staggerwing

Funny, I also got 80 and I pretty much blind guessed my way through the first half.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Rayfer

60.....had to guess on the majority.

Swatter


Wolfe1759

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Silent Disapproval Robot

90/100 but I guessed at all the console ones as I had no idea.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

75, but quite a few were educated guesses.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

FarAway Sooner

45 and that was with a few lucky guesses.  I think most of these games came out in the late 80s and early 90s, when I was at my game-playing nadir.

Tinkershuffle

85.

The "correct" answer of #19 isn't in fact 100% correct.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

FlickJax

70 here too, remember a fair few of them thought the graphics were better at the time....especially daggerfall