Livin' after FRIDAY, rocking too the dawn

Started by MetalDog, April 17, 2015, 05:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

So it looks like Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is on the agenda for the weekend.  If I get the itch for something else, I have a Lithuania game going in EUIV that needs my attention, too.


And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JudgeDredd

I don't actually know.

If my weekend is like the rest of the week, lots and lots of Far Cry 4

I'd like to start that elusive WitW campaign.

Possibly jump in on a Steel Beasts if I get my act together.

Assetto Corsa

I'm holding off at the moment on Brother Against Brother - but it is on my radar.

Have a good weekend.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

Toonces has me interested in giving scourge of war Gettysburg a shot. Other than that, probably a lot of GTAV. It looks and runs amazing on the PC.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Bugger. I didn't need to hear that.

I might well be picking that up tonight.  ::)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Rayfer

MD...at my age I'm lucky to see anything "After 10:00pm", midnight is out of the question. Regardless....I'm slowly figuring out War in the West and started a new Distant Worlds campaign in pre-warp age.

spelk

#5
A bit of dabbling with Brother against Brother, and possibly some more Combat Command. Oh, and some fast action fun with Marvel Heroes 2015, and Battlefield Hardline (the Hotwire mode is so addictive, zone capture where the zones are moving/destroyable/hijackable vehicles!!!).

I feel the need to include this...



Lets get wasted!!!

Anguille

#6
Don't think i'll play much this Friday/Saturday....maybe continue my campaigns in Endless Space and Pandora. Rest of the time will be devoted to wife, children, paying bills and getting my bags ready.

Then I leave on Sunday for 3 weeks to Macedonia so it's going to be gaming on my Acer P3 on which I've just installed some games. I have some good choices but here are some of my favorites: Sword of the Stars, HPS Alexander War, Sid Meier's Starship, Alexander TW, Galactic Civilization 2 and Civilization 4.

bbmike

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 17, 2015, 06:28:18 AM
Bugger. I didn't need to hear that.

I might well be picking that up tonight.  ::)

Make sure your PC is capable of it first.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

I hope to play more AoW3, GalCiv2 and StarDrive2. I also want to dive into Brother Against Brother.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

BA2 - Kursk and maybe some BOMB (diggity).
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on April 17, 2015, 07:36:31 AM
BA2 - Kursk and maybe some BOMB (diggity).

  Probably some John Tiller Panzer Battles Kursk PBEM.  And probably some DCS and board games.

tgb

Pillars of Eternity and AoW e Eternal Lords for sure.  I'm thinking about Brother Against Brother, but I'm in no hurry.


Airborne Rifles

Command for me. Looking forward to seeing what more the reinvigorated Soviet Union has to throw at me in Northern Norway.

Shelldrake

More AoW3 for me - damn I love this game! :smitten:
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell