lol - will it never end...

Started by JudgeDredd, April 23, 2015, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: bob48 on April 23, 2015, 04:09:23 PM
Or a hobnob if you want to try something risky  O0

Is this a reference to your utter humiliation of me on Facebook Bob?  You old git!  You're the main reason I quit, you know! ;)

bob48

Was it? Crumbs, I didn't know that......... >:D
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jack Nastyface

Just tried the demo...I think the game should have included a 3rd person tea-bagging level.
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Toonces

All this crazy simulator games make me want to Earl.

???

:o
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Toonces on April 23, 2015, 07:59:20 PM
All this crazy simulator games make me want to Earl.

???

:o
Is that some sort of "Deep South" euphemism?  :)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Toonces

There's a pun in there....I'm gonna let you figure it out, eh.   >:D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

 :smitten:

Quote from: bob48 on April 23, 2015, 04:33:07 PM
Was it? Crumbs, I didn't know that......... >:D

A Welshman an a scot discussing tea drinking - amateurs, you were drinking nettles and cow piss before we embraced you into the greater Union you heathens!!

Rich tea???? Goddam tea absorbing turning into floppy cardboard shite!!! Hobnobs, bourbons and custard creams - that's it

Toonces

Still waiting for someone to get my pun.   ???

Damn, I didn't think it was that hard, and I don't even drink tea.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek


Toonces

FU UCG.  Call the pun.  Damn, it's not that hard.   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

Earl, hurl, earl grey - it's still not funny  ;D

Toonces

Well shart man, I'm not funny.  Heck, that was  a 10 on the Toonces pun scale.   :coolsmiley:

you know what?  Fark off UCG.   :P
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Doesn't take long for a British discussion on Tea to devolve into this, huh?

;D

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 24, 2015, 03:24:57 AM
:smitten:

Quote from: bob48 on April 23, 2015, 04:33:07 PM
Was it? Crumbs, I didn't know that......... >:D

A Welshman an a scot discussing tea drinking - amateurs, you were drinking nettles and cow piss before we embraced you into the greater Union you heathens!!

Rich tea???? Goddam tea absorbing turning into floppy cardboard shite!!! Hobnobs, bourbons and custard creams - that's it
I have to agree with you re the Rich Tea. I never EVER had a rich tea dunking session that didn't end in disaster. That may be, however, because I always used to dunk the far more robust Digestive. So I may not have the timing right.

But I always took the view you could only show a Rich Tea the cup of tea and it would almost fall apart. Heck - just the steam from your tea collapsed a Rich Tea!

And yeah - Hobnobs are the ultimate. Those things would stay water resistant longer than the Titanic!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Toonces on April 24, 2015, 12:53:49 AM
There's a pun in there....I'm gonna let you figure it out, eh.   >:D
lmao - I was struggling because I thought you meant there was a pun in my retorte!! I couldn't see it - and rightly so.

Of course I got the Earl one - but man, UCG is right - that's one lame ass pun Toonces!   >:D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people