It's Friday my Groggy Gamers

Started by JudgeDredd, April 24, 2015, 12:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Depeche Mode is awesome. Almost as awesome as 80s Cure and U2. And I didn't even have to consult the Google to formulate those opinions.

I think I will start the Operation Bagration campaign in BA2 - Eastern Front, and I may fire up Sniper Elite III.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison


JudgeDredd

That J Geils band song was a huge turn on for me at 14 years old  :-\
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Bison

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 24, 2015, 07:29:01 AM
That J Geils band song was a huge turn on for me at 14 years old  :-\

Hell yeah!  Let's bring on more classic 80's music!


Bison



Everyone needs a little 80's metal too.

Bison

And no discussion of the 80s is of any value if you ignore...


Bison

As far as gaming goes.  I've got a AOW III Campaign going as the Tigran.  The Lords of Eternity expansion is awesome.  Otherwise it's a serious to-do list around the house and approximately 100 diaper changes.

Kushan

I'll be working my way towards 70 with my season 3 barbarian in Diablo 3 and continuing my EUIV - Austria and Distant Worlds AAR's.

There may be some Cities: Skylines if I can find the right map. The last few maps I've tried just haven't grabbed me or had a really difficult starting area.

I'll definitely be doing some more LUA scripting and AI mission set up for my current Command scenario.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Shelldrake

Some more AoW3 for me and maybe some Farcry 2 to scratch the FPS itch.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Normandy 44 PBEM with Cyrano which I missed last week because of honey doo lists...  :knuppel2:
More yard work - planting.
Some review writing.
and Solar War when I can squeeze it in.








Anguille

Lots of great music!  :smitten:

Really enjoyed Scrubs as well.

I haven't played anything this week yet. I think i'll play some Galactic Civilization 2 and Civilization IV.

Rayfer

Quote from: Toonces on April 24, 2015, 03:23:58 AM
I also shall be gaming the American Civil War.  Having just finished Catton's Mr. Lincoln's Army Volume 1 that climaxes with the Battle of Antietam, I will therefore be playing Scourge of War: Antietam in their honor and trying to do better than the pathetic disaster that was McClellan.  God I hate that man.

And, for what it's worth, Depeche Mode was among the best 80's bands and I shall listen to them while drinking rum.



By the way, if you don't like Depeche Mode then you suck and are also a communist.

LOL...toonces, then I'm a sucking commie....the 1980's; music's lost decade.

Rayfer

Deep into Pillars of Eternity....it's a very big game and I'm still far from finishing, but it still keeps me coming back for more.

Sir Slash

Thanks to encouragement from WallysWorld, I've gone back to CMFI's Conrath's Counterattack Battle #3 and now am making some decent progress there. Also pushing ahead in R2TW as Rome, making the Med safe for all with ships carrying Big-Ass Catapaults.  About to unleash some Gladiators on Carthage.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Too many music video links/talk in this thread. Too confused now to decide on what games to play.  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak