Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on June 09, 2015, 12:25:28 PM


   It ended yesterday.  I'm just going to go back to sulking or something.

Anyone ever point out your terrible timing?   :P  Didn't this same thing happen to you with a similar sale not long ago?  :-\


MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on June 09, 2015, 12:48:49 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on June 09, 2015, 12:25:28 PM


   It ended yesterday.  I'm just going to go back to sulking or something.

Anyone ever point out your terrible timing?   :P  Didn't this same thing happen to you with a similar sale not long ago?  :-\

  It happens so much that I really barely notice it. 

MengJiao


BanzaiCat


Sir Slash

I think I used to live with that girl at some time or other. I don't remember the Asian part but the hand gesture is totally familiar. :-X
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 09, 2015, 01:48:19 PM


...thanks BC, I'll be seeing/fighting this image during the the Steam Summer Sale :crazy2:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

I'm trying really hard to NOT buy HoMM V for 2.49 on Steam right now. :(


bbmike

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 09, 2015, 04:41:45 PM
I'm trying really hard to NOT buy HoMM V for 2.49 on Steam right now. :(

Why not? Consider it practice for the Steam Summer Sale!  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

But there might be something better for $2.50 then!  :'(

Plus I already have III.

#firstworldgamerproblems

Gusington

I have bought nothing yet. I am a pillar of steadfastness.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Freyland

Perhaps more like a pedestal?



***runs away

BanzaiCat

You'll be a pillar of SALT with that attitude, mister! :)