Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Quote from: Rayfer on June 11, 2015, 12:57:22 PM
Quote from: bbmike on June 11, 2015, 12:27:27 PM
I see a lot on sale, some in my Wishlist are -50% or more off. Trouble is, with the site being swamped I can't do anything. Which might be a good thing.  ;D

24 out of 30 on  my wish list have some sort of sale going on....anywhere from 10%-66%...tempted to get X: Rebirth for $13.49. Appears there are a lot more on sale than show up on the main page.

arrrgg, X-Birth is at $10 for the next ~5 hours or so.  ...and no Pillar of Steadfastness I can use as a role model  >:D
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

Quote from: steve58 on June 12, 2015, 06:49:15 AM
arrrgg, X-Birth is at $10 for the next ~5 hours or so.  ...and no Pillar of Steadfastness I can use as a role model  >:D

Still 16 hours left for X Rebirth sale ...

Still not sure if it is worth it (already have Elite).

ComradeP

QuoteI've never even heard f Dungeon Warfare...

If I wouldn't play tower defense games online from time to time, I wouldn't have heard of it either.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Steelgrave

X-Rebirth has some really negative reviews on Steam. It looks interesting but are the reviews off base? Seeing some interest here on this thread, well....I'll take your opinions over strangers posting to Steam anyday. Thoughts?

Steelgrave

#109

X-Rebirth has some really negative reviews on Steam. It looks interesting but are the reviews off base? I'll take your opinions over strangers posting to Steam anyday. Thoughts?

PanzersEast

Wow... Command is 50% off brining it down to 39.99...  I am now tempted to pick this up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/321410/

PE

undercovergeek

tempted by Shadowrun but im ***** deep in XCOM and it doesnt seem to offer anymore than that

Huw the Poo

Steel, I'm out on the piss tonight but I'll post some impressions on X Rebirth this weekend if you like.  It has its issues but I'm definitely having fun with it.  Definitely worth a punt at a sale price anyway.

Steelgrave

#113
Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 12, 2015, 01:08:14 PM
Steel, I'm out on the piss tonight but I'll post some impressions on X Rebirth this weekend if you like.  It has its issues but I'm definitely having fun with it.  Definitely worth a punt at a sale price anyway.

That's enough for me to pull the trigger, Huw. I just needed a gentle nudge and some positive affirmation. Have fun out on the town   O0

Nefaro

I picked up:

Subterrain
Hero Siege
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night
Depths of Tolagal


Just inexpensive stuff.  Haven't gone overboard since I've not been playing much lately.


Watching for future Daily Sales
, but already discounted:


Dead State: Reanimated
Space Hulk: Ascension (with Dark Angels DLC, perhaps.  Space Wolves suck!   :smiley6600:  )
Ultimate Space Commando
Homeworld Collection
Avernum 2
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Crowntakers
Battle Brothers


PanzersEast

Quote from: Nefaro on June 12, 2015, 03:24:41 PM
I picked up:

Subterrain
Hero Siege
Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night
Depths of Tolagal


Just inexpensive stuff.  Haven't gone overboard since I've not been playing much lately.


Watching for future Daily Sales
, but already discounted:


Dead State: Reanimated
Space Hulk: Ascension (with Dark Angels DLC, perhaps.  Space Wolves suck!   :smiley6600:  )
Ultimate Space Commando
Homeworld Collection
Avernum 2
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
Crowntakers
Battle Brothers


Homeworld is on daily now @ 60% off (Yesterday).... I'm going to pick it up.  Right now I have not purchased anything but will get HW Collection and some DLC.... but that is probably about it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244160/

PE

Nefaro

Yeah.. I should probably take Homeworld off my daily watch list.  Pretty sure I wouldn't play it for quite awhile if I did purchase it.  There will always be more seasonal sales in the future.

Hoping some of the others show up on the Dailies instead.  There are two or three I'm holding out for and, for once, I'm passing on titles I would normally get if they aren't under $5.

Bison

I'm good.  Picked up Magic 2014 and 2015.  2015 got a big beat down do to some poor choices by WotC with DLC decisions charging for "booster" packs, but now they are earned in game and it has a full deck construction.  Sure it doesn't have every freaking card, but why should it?  It still has deck construction with a good variety of cards and feeds my magic fix. 

bob48

^I could be tempted for that, Bison.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on June 12, 2015, 03:42:30 PM
I'm good.  Picked up Magic 2014 and 2015.  2015 got a big beat down do to some poor choices by WotC with DLC decisions charging for "booster" packs, but now they are earned in game and it has a full deck construction.  Sure it doesn't have every freaking card, but why should it?  It still has deck construction with a good variety of cards and feeds my magic fix.


It has FULL deck construction?  Not just adding a handful in & out of the pre-constructed ones??