Unusual game Turn-Based Survival in the Land of the Flies,

Started by gameleaper, June 10, 2015, 03:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9e3hd43yjmnz71/TheLandOfTheFlies48Bee.zip?dl=0

Many new things added , like spiders and survival kits. the object of gameplay is finding secrets, the game is like a modern pacmac - pickup stuff while being chased, but on a massive scale and many different items to pickup and TURN-BASED , you have to decide what to pickup rather than pickup anything.

gameleaper

don't know how long the link will stay live, when its gone its gone, so get it while its hot.


gameleaper

the game is finished, the link wont stay live forever.

I have done plenty of new features.

Has anybody tried it, I know the summer sales are overshadowing my game, but its only a couple of MB


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


gameleaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 09, 2015, 09:47:38 PM
One thread for this game is enough, bro.

I'm very disorganised programmer , I will learn to be better at posting. thanks