You don't have to call me FRIDAY...FRY-DAYYYY

Started by MetalDog, June 19, 2015, 05:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

If you pick the Undead, will that be the first time playing that?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Yes but IIRC there is a story campaign for the Undead also...not sure if I will try that first r just go straight to the Undead sandbox.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: vyshka on June 21, 2015, 10:23:55 PM
Quote from: Martok on June 21, 2015, 02:19:01 PM
Definitely suffering from "gaming ADHD" the last couple days.  I've gone back & forth between Birth of the Federation, Medieval Total War/Viking Invasion, Armada 2526 Gold, and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes.  I need more hours in the day to play them as much as they deserve; gah!!

Do you run into performance issues with Armada? I was tempted to pick up the combo edition on steam the other day, but I read a number of places that that it would run to issues late game.
Well I can't say anything about the Gold Edition on Steam (I've simply not played it enough), but my original copy of Armada 2526/Supernova runs on my machine just fine.  It can lag a bit on the largest maps, but not severely so in my experience. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

I seemed to have found a comfy old chair of gaming and I'm ok with that - 3 or 4 favourites that have eradicated my need for anything else hence my poor showing in the steam sales - elite, xcom, cmbs and now witp

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 24, 2015, 10:28:58 AM
I seemed to have found a comfy old chair of gaming and I'm ok with that - 3 or 4 favourites that have eradicated my need for anything else hence my poor showing in the steam sales - elite, xcom, cmbs and now witp
I should get back to X-Com at some time. It was a good game.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JasonPratt

I'm a little surprised we haven't had more multiplayer match/AARs on XCOM here at Grogheads.  ???
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

Wrapping up the weekend that was:

CM:BS PBEM...lots of sneaky Russians...

Campaign Series PBEM -- finished a bloody knife fight in the jungle (Doug's filthy, sneaky heathens swiped a VPLOC that I should have been GUARDING to eke out a minor).

Campaign: Waterloo mega-campaign (PBEM).  I have blown every bridge over the Sambre near Charleroi, but DAMN there's a lot of Frenchmen coming this way...

Commander:  The Great War (PBEM): As Doug put it, the net of all this bloodshed, at least in our telling of it, may prove to be an increase in Ottoman territory.

From Vance...well...nothing...

And, to Jason Pratt, I owe one SERIOUS GrogHead PitF for turning me on to "You Must Build a Boat".  Six hours in and counting...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)



Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

WallysWorld

CMRT PBEM

Just started a franchise as the Washington Nationals in MLB 2K12 which I just can't stop playing. Won two games in a row after dropping eight straight games and I'm now 4-8 in the young season.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Is that Cindy Lauper? Great to see she's working again. Because girls used to just want to have fun, but now want to go Ghoul.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 29, 2015, 10:18:55 PM
Is that Cindy Lauper? Great to see she's working again. Because girls used to just want to have fun, but now want to go Ghoul.
lmao  :2funny:  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Ghouls do want to have fun, but that includes burning your cities down and eating brains.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

#59
You took that too far  :D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people