FRIDAY knows that something good is going to happen

Started by undercovergeek, July 10, 2015, 03:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



1992, sun beaming down, Friday, 5pm - the end of the day as a management trainee at National Westminster Bank, wind all the windows down, start up the Mini Metro (!!) and blast this bad boy all the way home  :idiot2:

This weekend ill be sinking as many Allied ships as possible playing against KyzBP in WitP:AE

I shall be javelinising more of JDs tanks in CMBS seen as i cant find any more pixeltruppen to shoot

I bought Nexus Jupiter Incident on Steam and ill be giving that a blast too

Ive also found a route with a profit of over 3000 per ton in Elite so ill be exploiting that as i make my way towards my Asp


Kushan

World of Warships and Command are going to take up most of my gaming time, maybe with some Elite or EUIV thrown in.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

Finally start the Belisarius campaign in Attila: TW, as the Vandals. That is, after traffic duty with the Guard tomorrow (hoping to not get run down by a truck) and also after the Tesla, Styx and Def Leppard concert tomorrow night! ROCK!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Finally a weekend without visitors.

So I have some VASSAL work to do and then because the weather's going to be nice I need to get to outside chores. So not much gaming... probably....

mirth

Tabletop gaming all day Saturday.

Also going to dust-off TOAW III, apply the latest upgrade and try to figure out how to play it properly for once in my life.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Empire Total War, conquering the world as a fledgling United States. Some Red Solstice and hopefully some Operational Art of War.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Bison

Good God geek why not just play Barbie Girl and get it over with if you are going to pick horrible music.


undercovergeek


Bison


Ubercat

Ha! And I clicked on the thread expecting to see the Cloudbusting video. I didn't even know that someone had sampled that song.

Not much gaming for me this weekend as my family will be visiting through Sunday. While they're here, I'll put out feelers to see about my brothers potential interest in games. We haven't even lived in the same state since 1986 so it's never come up. I know he likes Poker. I'll talk to him about Twilight Struggle first.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Sir Slash

I'll be trying to ignore the temptation from Rule The Waves for SAI by slowly pushing tanks forward in CMFI's Conrath's Counterattack campaign and beating-up on the Goths in The Last Roman for Attila TW.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Gusington on July 10, 2015, 06:55:14 AM
Finally start the Belisarius campaign in Attila: TW, as the Vandals. That is, after traffic duty with the Guard tomorrow (hoping to not get run down by a truck) and also after the Tesla, Styx and Def Leppard concert tomorrow night! ROCK!
Cool  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Bison on July 10, 2015, 08:50:33 AM
Good God geek why not just play Barbie Girl and get it over with if you are going to pick horrible music.
Your wish is my command

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Geek is decimating me in CM:BS. I sat back way too long and let him get a defensive position - AND the control zones. I am a very, very bad commander.

So more of the Getting my arse kicked in CM:BS

Also - muggins here pumped up the doh for F1 2015. Here's hoping (again!)

On Sunday I am going to Duxford for the Flying Legends airshow - I'll make sure I take some photos and post them down in Current Events

and Geek - I LOVED Utah Saints!  O0  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

From Def Leppard to Barbie Girl in five posts. Impressive.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd