Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Understood - but if I didn't and you did and we both have the exact same piece of software - does that not imply hardware and absolve CA of a lot of blame?

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 15, 2016, 12:27:39 PM
Understood - but if I didn't and you did and we both have the exact same piece of software - does that not imply hardware and absolve CA of a lot of blame?

Nope.  That just means you didn't encounter the conditions to trigger them, or just didn't pay  enough attention to notice.


It's obvious the thing had bugs galore from the massive amount of bug fixes in the hordes of updates CA put out.  It's not like it wasn't obvious to them, either.

Gusington

I discovered today that the vampire counts are going to be a playable faction upon release...this changes everything for me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

They were always going to be one of the playable factions at release.  CA just hasn't released any info on them yet. 

Besides, though, the game already has the Dwarves (and their marvelous toys)!  What more could you want??  8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

SirAndrewD

Despite having a fully painted 5000 pt Empire army and 3000 pt Bretonnian Army somewhere around here, this just isn't getting my attention. 

I really, strangely don't like Warhammer fantasy, which is madness considering the above statement. 

It's a long story.

Kind of mad that this will be the very first time I have never bought a Total War game, especially considering my past business relationship with Games Workshop.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

undercovergeek

gaming sex



fighting urge to book a week off in april

Martok

^  Ha, you beat me to posting that.  :) 




I do have additional materials, though -- stuff I've been forgetting to put up... 



Blog discussing regional occupation (includes a small version of the campaign map): 

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regional_Occupation_Blog


Discussing technology: 

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Developing_Technology_Blog


A map showing the starting positions of the game's various factions (including the non-playable ones): 

https://twitter.com/totalwar/status/697435159197564928


Talking about minor factions: 

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Minor_Factions_Blog


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Tutorials just sound better in an English accent.

Australian is a suitable substitute.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

FlickJax

i really have never looked forward to a game more.......

undercovergeek

i need to borrow someones moisture - i have expelled all mine


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!