Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Gawd, I loathe that song.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

joram

I have fond memories.   First tape I ever bought.  Anyways, I'm dating myself here.  Back to the program...

Gusington

Better to date yourself than date mirth.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on May 26, 2016, 08:11:49 PM
Better to date yourself than date mirth.

That's the truth.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I've been saving that one.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

At least you saved something.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Swatter

Are you two married?

I'm here looking for reading suggestions. I bought WHTW, but want to read some about the universe before I partake. I seem to be drawn to the vampire counts- any good suggestions?

Sir Slash

Mirth, I hear one of the Goblin Leaders in the game looks like Bill Murray--- Blood Axe Veinkman.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Swatter I own a WH vampire omnibus...ironically titles The Vampire Wars. It is a bit older but there are still copies available at Amazon in softcover.

Still did not purchase :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

joram

Quote from: Swatter on May 26, 2016, 09:53:28 PM
Are you two married?

I'm here looking for reading suggestions. I bought WHTW, but want to read some about the universe before I partake. I seem to be drawn to the vampire counts- any good suggestions?

Not specific to the Vampire Counts but I enjoyed the Gotrek and Felix series.  In any case, there is an insane amount of material to read.  Here's the full list https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warhammer_Fantasy_novels

Fetrik

Playing as the vamps at turn 80ish it's starting to feel like call of warhammer. Scripted mobs everywhere.

mikeck

I don't mind scripted attacks as long as it's like the thing in show gun to when you get to powerful everyone your nights. A few "event" attacks here and there are good. Are you talking about scripted AI behavior as a whole....like widespread? or just here and there?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Fetrik

Quote from: mikeck on May 27, 2016, 07:11:40 PM
I don't mind scripted attacks as long as it's like the thing in show gun to when you get to powerful everyone your nights. A few "event" attacks here and there are good. Are you talking about scripted AI behavior as a whole....like widespread? or just here and there?

Chaos. Chaos everywhere. They're starting to push in all over the north. I don't think i can salvage my current campaign. I should have expanded faster.