Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Sir Slash

Sometimes 'NO' means "YES".  :dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Fetrik

Now you just sound like a swedish judge.  :tickedoff:

BanzaiCat

Just leaf the puns alone, guys. You should pine towards topics more Warhammer-related, because you're barking up the wrong tree.

Sir Slash

Sorry. Can't see the forest for the trees I guess. Because I saw should have axed before I posted something so conifer-versial.  \m/
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

Now don't go and pith him off.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Better pithed-off than pithed-on.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Freyland

My apologies to those that were following my Lore review, I have not posted in several days.  Since Thanksgiving things in Freylandia have not been great, and I am having difficulty generating the enthusiasm to post.  Again, my apologies.  Buy the game, Gus.  A right click on anything will bring up lots of useful game info and a tiny bit of Lore, where applicable.  If you at all like TW games, you will enjoy this.  Was/is a big treat for me.  Oh, and I recommend the Steel Faith Overhaul mod, even if you don't understand all the game intricacies.  It makes things harder, but not in an artificial way, and it is very Lore-friendly as far as changes go.  Good luck.

Gusington

TW is probably one of my favorite series going all the way back to the first Shogun. I am definitely getting this and probably half the DLC - the other half of the DLC includes some pretty weird stuff. My first campaign will be the Vampire Lords.

Just gotta get all of it on sale. 😎
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

WElf faction extended details by Tokshen:








I'm starting to debate myself about picking up this DLC earlier rather than later.  Although I'll be quite happy just having this faction as another foe in the base game campaign.

Nefaro

Welf DLC is out now.




Durthu campaign :



:dreamer:



KyzBP

Quote from: Gusington on December 03, 2016, 01:24:51 PM
TW is probably one of my favorite series going all the way back to the first Shogun. I am definitely getting this and probably half the DLC - the other half of the DLC includes some pretty weird stuff. My first campaign will be the Vampire Lords.

Just gotta get all of it on sale. 😎

25% off for the next couple of days.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

Gusington

^I saw. It's time.

Definitely NOT getting all the DLC though.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat