Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Grogington? ...wait, too late.  :hide:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

^That's a good one to hold in reserve.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

I think that's a Disney show about a bunch of trains that all talk to each other.

Gusington

I thought it was an FX show about a pub owner in 17th century Manchester...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

What do trains have to talk about? Who has the fattest caboose?  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on January 20, 2017, 10:40:42 PM
I thought it was an FX show about a pub owner in 17th century Manchester...

I was in a pilot for something like that...well, if you remove the 'FX' part. The guy that wrote it made it a dark comedy about a pub owner that robbed graves and experimented on the bodies, and the pub had a cast of some very odd yet interesting characters. I was the owner's, let's say 'challenged' brother. I was a minor character but the writer talked to me about making my character one of the major ones in subsequent episodes...unfortunately we only shot the one episode (of course). It was pretty brilliant and fun but just another locally-filmed show that unfortunately didn't make it anywhere...pretty discouraging.

You can see me at 1:30-1:32 or so on the right side of the screen, barely and briefly.  ;D



Incidentally, the guy that plays the Russian in this (David Roy) is the writer/director/producer for the MANOS prequel movie I was in, playing the deputy sheriff. My daughter was in it, too, as one of the wives.

My daughter is at about 0:37 and I'm at about 0:52.



Gusington

"I knew BC back when men were men and women were men. Everybody was a man then because we were tough and didn't take any crap."
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

I'm having a bit of a quandary - I've always defaulted to dwarves, blood bowl, warhammer, warhammer rpg, everything.......

Have had a lotr and hobbit marathon over the last few days and I've come to the conclusion that they're assholes!!

Once my endless space 2 game is over I'm going to upgrade to wood elves and kill the little wankers

Gusington

We're ready for the likes of you.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Hey, I've just watched Stanley tucci die - I'm on the edge man

Nefaro

#775
Quote from: Gusington on January 27, 2017, 06:25:32 PM
We're ready for the likes of you.


Angry hobbitses!










undercovergeek

Lmao - we're talking over 30 years of dwarf love here but all the lore points at them being gits

Gusington

In the current climate of celebrity mortality you just can't go around saying "I just watched Stanley Tucci die."
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on January 27, 2017, 08:44:15 PM
In the current climate of celebrity mortality you just can't go around saying "I just watched Stanley Tucci die."

Apologies - he was performing his job admirably in 'fortitude'

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd