Main Menu

XO

Started by spelk, July 21, 2015, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Well, in Dutch it means 'eyeglasses'.

Dunno why I know that...  ;)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

reapagan

 
QuoteI reach that, brother!

Yay brother... are you one?

spelk

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on July 21, 2015, 09:28:36 PM
What the heck does "brill" mean?

I believe its a shortened version of Brilliant. Brill!

I'll leave "Fandabbydozey" out of the conversation.