Main Menu

War Plan Orange

Started by Jarhead0331, August 01, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Isn't there some kind of program someone wrote that reads game info and presents it to you? Would that app work with WPO?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

I'm pretty sure there's an older version of that app which works on WPO, too. I don't know what the app is, but yeah I've also heard it exists. The Matrix forum(s) will likely have more info on it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tuna

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 02, 2015, 01:50:17 PM
Lies!  Tuna and I are having a lovely time getting into slap-fights with our carriers around Rabaul and Pt Morseby in our PBEM game of WITP.  If I could figure out how to move landing craft or load them with troops from the sea, life would be so much better.

SDR is having a fun time slapping my Carriers!!!.. At this time his are untouched!.. The one sub that snuck in... well.. it was a 'dud' of course!

eyebiter

Basically, WPO is very similar to WiTP. 

However finding enemy fleets often difficult without aircraft carriers, catapult scout planes, or land based aircraft.