oh dear - my beloved Project Cars won't load...

Started by JudgeDredd, August 05, 2015, 02:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Anyone got any ideas? I haven't played for a while, but pCars fires into the screen Slightly Mad Studios screen, then bails out.

I genuinely don't know what's updated on my system since I last played - but it was working fine last time I tried.

I've tried checking the file integrity from the Steam menu - but no joy.

Any ideas please? Anyone suffered the same issue?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Never mind. Turns out it's AMD's Gaming Evolved software that was causing the crash. Halted the pos and the game starts.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Buy a new computer!   That fixes every computer or program problem!  And if it doesn't?  Well you got a sweet new rig!

#JDBUYANEWPCALREADY