Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ArizonaTank

OK guys, reset to the stock map.  Enjoy.  Zombies run at night.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Rekim

Woo hoo. Thanks AT.

Gonna have to wait until the weekend to get started.


-budd-

Thanks AT, like wise i wont get time until the weekend...hopefully.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

Thanks guys.

I logged in and I'm located at 212S 1655W.  I'm just into a burned zone, but I've already found a decent house to hold up in.  It's day 3 13:40.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Rekim

I was on for a bit earlier in the day. Had a hell of a time too. Died on day two of all things. A dog got me. A pair of dogz were waiting for me at my backpack...died again. Also died on the second nite from a massive horde that bashed its way through two walls. I escaped out a window and ran for 50 mins thanks two a couple of beers. The dogz never gave up and got me eventually. Seems to me they got a bit faster recently. It used to be that you could run backwards and stay out of reach. Not any more.

OJsDad

Be careful of what you ask for with difficulty settings.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Rekim

I usually play on 'nomad' which is the easiest level with run at night, walk during day. In SP I probably average 30-40 days between deaths.

then again, this is also my first time playing on the stock map.

OJsDad

Do you know where, on the map, your at.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Rekim

I'm in Diersville. That's where I've been running into trouble. Dogz arrive at most encounters it seems.

OJsDad

I've move my base.  I found a house like the one I was in, except it's mostly made of stone.  It wasn't far from where I first based at, so I was able to move everything there quickly.  And the bonus is that there's a forge there.  It's also by a river and just outside of the burn zone.

Your dogz have gotten me twice Rekim.  I also died once the first night from dehydration.  I also just died when I swam out to what I think is an island and two zeds got me there. 

New base is at 97S 1435W
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

-budd-

I probably wont be around until sunday, i'll look you up OJ. I'll be looking for the lake with the fish shack or what ever that is out in the water on stilts.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

ArizonaTank

Let me know if you want me to lower the difficulty setting.  It is independent of the running switch on the server.  I was on a bit as well.  Found a store...but couldn't get in because it was swarming with lumberjacks.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

OJsDad

I was holed up in the upper floor of my house last night, and I dang bear broke in.  Ended up dead once, then hid in the bathroom until day light when I could move around outside more freely.  Finally managed to get the bear away.  Turned out there were two of them. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Just got through the day 7 horde, and I didn't die!  Man, they broke in quickly though.  And, they were crazy fast, even after they got in.  Budd, you're not going to be running around outside very much on day 7 :)
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Quote from: ArizonaTank on May 28, 2016, 08:52:44 AM
Let me know if you want me to lower the difficulty setting.  It is independent of the running switch on the server. 

I'm liking it.  The Z's are faster but not running on the higher setting.  Loot is also harder to come by at times.  The 7 day horde that hit had almost no loot. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.