Veterans Welcome Home Parade

Started by Bison, May 12, 2012, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


TheCommandTent

I wish we could hear about more stories like this in the news.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Martok

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing Bison. 



Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 12, 2012, 09:30:48 PM
I wish we could hear about more stories like this in the news.
+1
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Centurion40

Must have felt fantastic to be home and get a welcome like that!

Good for you Fairbanks!!  :)
Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

That your parade Bison? Welcome back!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Yes, Welcome back all over again!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2012, 02:47:05 PM
That your parade Bison? Welcome back!

Not mine as an individual but yes I was in it.

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on May 13, 2012, 06:29:02 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 13, 2012, 02:47:05 PM
That your parade Bison? Welcome back!

Not mine as an individual but yes I was in it.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

son_of_montfort

Impressive photos! What a great looking parade of an honorable bunch of men and women!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert