Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Is there any special government benefits for a poish fox fag?

Staggerwing

Quote from: Bison on October 03, 2015, 06:48:44 PM
Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 06:46:28 PM
And another thing. I was bored and came here, You fucks  were starting to eat each other. I thought i would give you more food for thought!

And don't forget to share that you have a secret method for not being shit upon.   I deem that vitally important and pretty damned selfish that you didn't share it tonight.

Maybe the secret to not being shit on is to be the one doing the shitting. 
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Bison on October 03, 2015, 06:51:57 PM
Is there any special government benefits for a poish fox fag?

Shit dude, that's hitting the mother lode.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Quote from: Bison on October 03, 2015, 06:48:44 PM
Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 06:46:28 PM
And another thing. I was bored and came here, You fucks  were starting to eat each other. I thought i would give you more food for thought!

And don't forget to share that you have a secret method for not being shit upon.   I deem that vitally important and pretty damned selfish that you didn't share it tonight.

Dolan50

I was wondering why Brant wanted me to come back. to this fake gaming site. You Homosexuels love drama?
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Staggerwing

I prefer show tunes myself.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Dolan50

I knew that ! So what's new?
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Bison

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 06:56:52 PM
I was wondering why Brant wanted me to come back. to this fake gaming site. You Homosexuels love drama?

The site actually has an autocorrect feature that identifies misspelled words.  It's the red squiggly line.  For example: Homosexuels is actually spelled homosexuals.  Hard.  I know.  Oh my did I just say hard?  How naughty of me.  It must be my poish fox fag side coming out.

Dolan50

Well, you would know! How stupid of me!

undercovergeek

your inability to construct a sentence at all tells us youre telling fibs

mirth

"Fake gaming site". Brant is going to be so pissed...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 03, 2015, 07:01:04 PM
I knew that ! So what's new?

Ohh, another fan! Would you like a link to my Showtune station on Pandora?

Dolan50

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2015, 07:04:36 PM

your inability to construct a sentence at all tells us youre telling fibs

Elaborate!

undercovergeek

Quote from: mirth on October 03, 2015, 07:08:23 PM

"Fake gaming site". Brant is going to be so pissed...

youre not kidding, wait till he sees where that fucking full stop is

hes going to shit

Dolan50

Ohh, another fan! Would you like a link to my Showtune station on Pandora?
Is that where you try to jerk off into your own mouth? I think I will take a pass on that!