Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Bison, May 15, 2012, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

I have just been watching my missus play - she has a level 42 wizard. Not sure quite how far into the game itself she is though.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Bob ask her how she got past Belial! I will owe you one. He keeps kicking my ass.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Gus if you need help I could bring my barb or Demon hunter
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

Yes I think I do need some help. How do you want to arrange this?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Thanatos#1102 is my BattleTag. Go ahead and toss me a friend invite.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Arctic Blast

#335
Spam your turret drop ability, too. As soon as one goes, drop a new one. that way, even if you're busy running from fireballs, it's still shooting him.

I also really reefed on power shot against Belial. Throw some big hits in there when you get a reprieve from running around.

Oh yeah, and run around. A LOT. Don't stand there and trade shots with him, because you can't and have any chance of survival. Bob and weave. Hit and run.

Gusington

^Trying...and failing. Well now I can't get the game to launch. When I do, I will friend you Kushan.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2012, 03:53:01 PM
I just thought of that while being slaughtered again. If anyone feels like helping a brother out, come on in. I have the Templar NPC with me now and helped out well against most other enemies but Belial...eek.

I tried to move into those red zones you pointed out but Belial kept clubbing me to death with those giant er, things of his...talons?

I also HATE that I have to replay the entire sequence each time. Makes it that much more frustrating.

I'm pretty sure he clubs you anywhere you are.  But note that I generally stick near those locations during the Meteor-from-the-sky stage since they seem to have less frequent meteors.   You still gotta be ready to be mobile.

Friend me:  Nefaro #1456

I'll come help kick his ass if you see me on.

Gusington

Thanks...I will. The game would not let me log on last night. I blame Belial for that too. Will try again tonight.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Not sure how any level differences work out in multiplayer games. 

In other words, I'm not sure if higher-level characters on later difficulty levels can join up in multi and help fight an earlier boss.  It may up the difficulty to the highest one among the players..?? 

Either way, I'll start levelling up my Barb some more who's the only one I have left in the first difficulty level.  :D

Bison

Quote from: Nefaro on August 29, 2012, 11:06:45 AM
Not sure how any level differences work out in multiplayer games. 

In other words, I'm not sure if higher-level characters on later difficulty levels can join up in multi and help fight an earlier boss.  It may up the difficulty to the highest one among the players..?? 

Either way, I'll start levelling up my Barb some more who's the only one I have left in the first difficulty level.  :D

Your character has to be able to start from that level. I don't remember the lvl difference exactly.

bob48

Quote from: Gusington on August 28, 2012, 05:11:00 PM
Bob ask her how she got past Belial! I will owe you one. He keeps kicking my ass.

Gus,
She said they went in mob-handed, as there are a few of them from her WoW guild that play, so it must have been a team effort. Mind you, she did have an evil grin on her face when she said that she can't remember the specific tactics used, as she is 'a long way past Belial'......sorry mate.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

The old wife sounds saucy Bob. Good for you!

Teams sounds like the way to go...if I can get the damned thing to load.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

^Aye, a man could do worse.

But it does seem that a team effort is the way. She admits that she could not crack that as a solo effort, so you'll need to get a squad together.....Oh, she want's to know if you need any female assistance! oo la la!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

At this point I welcome it. My tentative squad so far is Mrs. Bob, Kushan and Nefaro. I have no clue where the three of you are located, so please let me know and we can plan a time from there.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd