Main Menu

The Angry Web

Started by mirth, October 15, 2015, 11:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

I found this article well-written, thoughtful and thought provoking. It's worth a read, even if you disagree with the author.

https://medium.com/bad-words/why-twitter-s-dying-and-what-you-can-learn-from-it-9ed233e37974

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Well, there is always Periscope.  ::)
Any time is a good time for pie.

MetalDog

Take away peoples anonymity.  It's really difficult to hit 'Enter' on some hateful screed when those who read it will know who you are and where to find you.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 15, 2015, 12:26:26 PM
Well, there is always Periscope.  ::)

Admit it, you follow Jeff the Drunk.   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs