Main Menu

I'm FRIDAY, Da Ba Dee

Started by undercovergeek, October 16, 2015, 05:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



Well the fairs come to town - is right outside the restaurant and theres a ride playing this at 1000 decibels next door - so you gits can have some too!!

When i go home deaf i shall be playing ARMA 3 KOTH imagining all my enemies are fairground goers

There will be WitP AE PBEM with KyzBP, and HoN with Cyrano who just missed my tank and got a 'sploded Sherman in return

Im back in Elite so i could just vanish in that all weekend

And my Blood Bowl 2 money is still unspent, it wont be on Grand Ages, i see XCOM 2 on the horizon, but the urge to play orcs and pummel elves is very strong

Nefaro

Some World of Warships still, but probably more tabletop gaming & reading than anything.

If I don't feel like multi-player, maybe continue my Pillars of Eternity or Darkest Dungeon campaigns while waiting on the new Wastelend 2 edition to get patched.


BanzaiCat

I've been going on a el cheapo game sale purchase run lately...bought Alpha Protocol, Not a Hero, Betrayer, GameCorp DX, Walking Dead 400 Days, Walking Dead Season 2, several Choice of Games titles, and a few others over the last couple of weeks with full intent to play some of them eventually. I did get in some Alpha Protocol last night...great game, sort of like Mass Effect meets modern spying, but with plenty of shooting if you want to go that route (though it makes the game bloody difficult if you start blasting).

The wife is going out of town today through Sunday, but I have shows to do tonight and tomorrow night, so it's not like I can go crazy or anything...still, a weekend free of nagging? O0

Anguille

If and i really mean IF i can sit on my desktop (stepparents, b'days, visits etc), i will focus on Grand Ages Medieval.

Otherwise it's going to be some Imperium Galactica II on my tablet....about to finish my human compaign.

tgb

Sunday we head for a week of R&R in Cancun, but until then it will be Beyond Earth:Rising Tide and Wasteland 2:Directors Cut.

GJK

Some family things to take care of this weekend but I'd like to get some tabletop gaming done (Line of Battle series) and paint some mini's.  I have one pbem ASL game going and am still looking to find a pbem opponent for Blood Bowl as me and my brother have about beat each other up in every way with every team available.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Airborne Rifles

I think a may choose to play some more CMANO Northern Fury this weekend.

Gusington

Hoping for some Shadow of Mordor and maybe set up a new campaign in AoWIII. Also looking at buying Dying Light if I can find it on sale.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

gameleaper

Its lonely out here in space with my own program to play, but I love it and will boldly go where nobody else goes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6d7uqttq2xg7wo/HexWarrior608G.zip?dl=0


MengJiao

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on October 16, 2015, 06:46:16 AM
I think a may choose to play some more CMANO Northern Fury this weekend.

Maybe some CMANO.  Definitely some DCS and ARMAIII and probably some Wing Leader.

Tuna

Quote from: MengJiao on October 16, 2015, 08:19:09 AM
Quote from: Airborne Rifles on October 16, 2015, 06:46:16 AM
I think a may choose to play some more CMANO Northern Fury this weekend.

Maybe some CMANO.  Definitely some DCS and ARMAIII and probably some Wing Leader.

Probably lots of World of Warships.. maybe a lil JTCS..

Sir Slash

I'm flying down to Cancun and pick-up some extra cash butlering for tgb (I can be VERY discreet). Afterward it's back to DC Case Blue where I think I'm doing better-- 105,000 casualties on the Red Army vs 12,500 on mine. For something lighter, CMBN's "A Bridge Too Close" campaign.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Heroes and Generals
Wargame Red Dragon
Wargame Air Land Battle
random other stuff
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bob48

'La Bataille de France, 1940' is what I will be playing.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus