Smoke on the water, FRIDAY in the sky

Started by MetalDog, October 23, 2015, 06:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni

No gaming for a week.  I'm flying to Japan.

sandman2575

Quote from: TacticalWargames on October 23, 2015, 09:35:55 AM
It's going to be a great game!

Music to my ears   O0   Very much looking forward to this one.

Toonces

Ooohhhh Skyrim!  Maybe if my Scotch/Bushmills intake impairs my ability to drive too much I'll download and try out that Forbidden City mod...it's about time to head back to Skyrim.  It's been too long!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

I installed the Forbidden City mod earlier, so I'll be looking at that this weekend.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Forbidden City mod for Skyrim you say? Must check it out.

Inspired by this nasty cold that I must have caught from Bart, I am also thinking of getting Plague: Evolved.

Barring the above I will dabble in Shadow of Mordor and Age of Wonders III and take many hot showers to break up mucus. Fun!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: MetalDog on October 23, 2015, 06:02:55 AM
In honor of probably THE most famous riff in rock and roll and the bands attempt to get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I give you Smoke On the Water!




There will definitely be some Civ IV BtS mp this weekend.  There will also be lots of sleep.  And maybe some junk food.  It's been a loooooong month.

I beg to differ, the most famous riff in rock and roll is "Taurus" by Spirit :2funny:. Little inside joke there, bonus points for any that get it.

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on October 23, 2015, 10:39:23 AM
...
Inspired by this nasty cold that I must have caught from Bart, I am also thinking of getting Plague: Evolved.

...

Plague is a great game.
See the discussion in the Mobile games forum.
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=1891.0

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Barthheart



WYBaugh

Deep Purple is not in the Hall of Fame?  That's criminal.

Nefaro

Quote from: WYBaugh on October 23, 2015, 11:38:45 AM
Deep Purple is not in the Hall of Fame?  That's criminal.

There are numerous greats who aren't in the RRHoF.  Even more shocking when you see some of those which ARE.  May as well call it Pop Music Hall Of Fame, at times.  ::)


Gonna try some Armored Warfare this weekend.

Kushan

Tonight I'll be editing/rendering my Northern Inferno stream from yesterday and putting the finishing touches on v1.0 of my Hunting Submarines Command scenario. Once that is done completed I'm going to roll a die on what I should do for my next scenario. Right now I'm debating between Operation Dreamland from RSR , a scenario centered around a US or UK amphibious group, or using some hypothetical Soviet BB/BCs as raiders with the player having to hunt them down.

Will be doing my normal twitch live stream tomorrow, this week featuring...you guessed it Northern Inferno.

Scattered wherever I can find time the rest of the weekend will be some Rebel Galaxy, Elite, and WoWS.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

jamus34

Quote from: Nefaro on October 23, 2015, 01:23:06 PM
Quote from: WYBaugh on October 23, 2015, 11:38:45 AM
Deep Purple is not in the Hall of Fame?  That's criminal.


There are numerous greats who aren't in the RRHoF.  Even more shocking when you see some of those which ARE.  May as well call it Pop Music Hall Of Fame, at times.  ::)


Gonna try some Armored Warfare this weekend.
RRHoF is a joke. Not sure if this still holds but one of the requirements to either be nominated or elected (not sure of which) was that the band had to donate a significant amount of memorabilia to the hall. Typically stuff that would have real value for the "honor" to be in the Hall. One of the reasons it took decades for Kiss to get in since they are all about their brand
Insert witty comment here.

Swatter

Quote from: mirth on October 23, 2015, 07:38:48 AM
Like a chump, I resubbed for a month of SWTOR. So that's what I'll be doing.

I came so close to giving in, but I pulled back at the last minute. Oh no, I feel the urge again.