Main Menu

Conquest Of Elysium 4

Started by Nefaro, November 04, 2015, 02:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Didn't realize a new version was coming out this month.  ^-^

QuoteNew for the 4th version of Conquest of Elysium is the addition of different planes, many new rituals, monster descriptions, a completely new battle system, new random maps with varying temperatures and much more.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/403950/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_1


Still looks like CoE3, in general, aside from the new battle stuff and new "planes" locations.

spelk

I like the look of the battle system. But then any battle system would be better than the sparse one in CoE3. :)

Huw the Poo


Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 04, 2015, 03:50:19 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on November 04, 2015, 02:40:28 PM
Didn't realize a new version was coming out this month.  ^-^

Hehe! ;)

Doah!

I'm forgetting things more often these days.  Senility soon!  :crazy2:

Nefaro

They've still been updating COE4, adding new content.   :bd:


After stirring around in a little Dom4 single-player recently, and wanting a bit more of a randomized survival slugfest in the same vein but with more surprises, I fired up COE4 again. 

New faction, new stuff in general.   :notworthy:

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

DennisS

COE4 is a pretty good game. I have had all the versions of Dom, and now COE..and this may be the most accessible version yet. Dom especially can be a little obtuse.

Bison

I love COE4.  The last patch added a ton of new toys to the game.

Sparhawk

I played COE 3 to death and readily picked up COE 4 when it came out. There have been constant improvements and I've found I'll get my butt kicked if I play like it was 3. This game more than any other I've played I find myself at the "start a new game" screen because of stupid tactical errors or just plain getting overwhelmed. It is fun and not as simple as it looks.