FRIDAY Is the Best Way To Travel

Started by MetalDog, November 06, 2015, 01:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rizik6

Age of Decadence and CoD: Black Ops 3.  Luckily, I'm not having any of the problems with BO3 that others have reported.

Rayfer

MD...great choice of song/album...one of my favorite all-time groups...saw them live in the old Spectrum in Philadelphia in 1973.  Re-downloaded Civ. 5, forgot what a great game it is.  Deep into a campaign as the Babylonians.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

^OK, now I'm hiding behind the sofa.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Gus, don't travel too far back in time. You'll end up in diapers again.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

None of my saved characters works anymore so I'm starting from lowly level 1 yet again.  So the Forbidden City shall remain forbidden to Toonces for a while yet.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mikeck

Predestination
Galactic civ 3
X-rebirth

In a space type mood
Predestination is really coming along nicely. Another few months and she will be there
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Skwerl

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut
Grey Goo
Warhammer 40K 2 Retribution
Warhammer 40k Armageddon

MetalDog

Quote from: Rayfer on November 07, 2015, 01:50:12 PM
MD...great choice of song/album...one of my favorite all-time groups...saw them live in the old Spectrum in Philadelphia in 1973.  Re-downloaded Civ. 5, forgot what a great game it is.  Deep into a campaign as the Babylonians.

Thanks, Rayfer.  I've seen them twice.  Twenty some odd years apart.  And for all the love I give Civ IV, I have no interest in Civ V.  Go figure.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart


MetalDog

What are you talking about?  I like you, don't I?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

I put the Forgotten City aside for a bit to finally begin the Attila TW game as the Picts, with the Radious mod. Holy frijoles is it fun!! I have wiped out the Caledonians and allied with the Ebdanians (Irish) and am in the middle of a struggle with the Britons (Romanized Celts)...if I survive and consolidate will then move on to challenge the Franks. Fun!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

i went old school and opted for Supreme Commander Forged Alliance - awesome - just what was needed, one of those rock, paper, scissors games where you try and advance, fail, try again, fail and sit and have a cuppa on pause and try and work out what to do next

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2015, 01:28:52 PM
Thanks Meng...have not heard of Camelot.

  Camelot -- what happened?  On easy, had a hard time getting out of Great Britain.  I distributed the Knights of the Round table into a few other armies, but it turns out the basic Camelot troops are pretty good.  No point in hiring Huns when you have longbows.  I don't have much cavalry, but this might be fine since it means Sir Gawain and Co. can use their superior speed to stay out of trouble while the militia and the longbows blow the Ostrogoths or Geats or Rebel separatists to bits.

  Mars -- what happened?  I'm playing in the editor, learning how to work the gear.

Gusington

Damn the Britons are tough. I spent all of last night in a war of attrition with them, losing 1000s but whittling down their strength as well. Will return tonight to try and finish the job. Love the Pictish night fighting ability and the Radious mod opens up some awesome infantry and cavalry units.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd