So I have 217 games in my Steam catalog...

Started by Toonces, November 18, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

I have few more than Bawb at 37.... but I've got 1852 hours into CiV...  :buck2:

-budd-

now i know what thread to go to when i suffer game buying guilt......Thanks :)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Dammit Carl!

Somewhere, Gabe Newell is reading this thread and laughing as he swims Scrooge McDuck style in his giant vault-o-cash.

Now if you excuse me, I have that Graviteam Tactics bundle offered up previously to download and immerse myself in.

After I buy that last "Kill Hitler," pack for Sniper Elite 2.

And the 7 Years War game looks mighty good too; can't hurt to throw some $$$ the developer's way so he knows that he did good.

.......

is this what it means to Grog? 





Toonces

You guys have some serious hours invested in your games.  I probably don't have 1,000 hours total among ALL of my games!

I think my highest played is Skyrim, and that's somewhere around the 220 hours mark.

If you're logging 1800 hours in a game, well then shit you don't really need a whole lot in your library, you know?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

So the 516 I have invested in Civ IV BtS makes it ok to just play that one game?  Or maybe the 556 in Warlock?  The 185 in CKII?  Or the 100 in EUIV?  I even have 91 in Age of Wonders III?  Is that enough diversity Drivin' Cat?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JasonPratt

184 games on the Steam wishlist.

Not quite so many on GG, but on the other hand I don't think they overlap much.

Haven't looked at the GoG wishlist yet, but again I don't think they overlap much.

Probably less than 40 on GG and GoG combined.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

I'm just a Wannabe Grog I guess.  12 On Steam plus 9 more on my wishlist, 17 on GOG, and 2 each Matrix and NWS. ETW Most played at 600+ hours. Do I have to leave the room now?  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Swatter

So far we have:

Max Steam games: 888
Min Steam games: 12

Lets figure out the highest hour total for one game. Ill throw my hat in the ring with 1125 hours on Skyrim.

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 19, 2015, 01:54:41 PM
Quote from: spelk on November 19, 2015, 07:16:21 AM
Well, I have 888 games on Steam.. erm...

Heh, I was waiting to hear your tally.  It seems every time I log into Steam I see you've bought another handful of games!


I always thought you would be at the top of the guilty list, Huw.  Nearly every time I buy something, you already own it. 

Between you and Spelk, I feel like I showed up late to every party.  :))

Huw the Poo

Well that just shows we both have good taste. ;)

spelk

#70
Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 20, 2015, 01:44:35 AM
Well that just shows we both have good taste. ;)

Go on then, I'm a born enabler.. I'll agree with that Huw! :)

Someone has to try out all the games, so that they can spout one liners about obscure indie titles at the drop of a hat (or pith helmet)!

spelk

Looking at my played time.. its shameful..

Most I've played

50 hours on Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising

then we have 50-40 hours-ish

Mount and Blade Warband
Planetside 2
Elder Scrolls Online
Dragon Age: Origins
The Secret World

And surprisingly I have 35 hours clocked in for Dungeon of the Endless!

11 hours on Civ V. Shameful.

Most of my gaming hours have gone on MMO's off Steam though.

TacticalWargames

I do wish we could swap games or give them away...have loads I'd be willing to part with.

Barthheart

Quote from: Swatter on November 19, 2015, 10:47:19 PM
So far we have:

Max Steam games: 888
Min Steam games: 12

Lets figure out the highest hour total for one game. Ill throw my hat in the ring with 1125 hours on Skyrim.

1852 on Civ V.  ???

undercovergeek