Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Millipede


Freyland


jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Millipede


Millipede

I have some time this morning but I might have to drop everything and run at a moments notice. I have a niece who's about to hatch and she has no parents or grandparents so I'm a bit of a surrogate. I'm heading over to Steam right now while waiting for the phone to ring.

Freyland

I'm still rounding at the hospital, but the idea of gaming at this hour in my household is a fantastic pipedream.
I have to go with 9 EST on Sunday so I can get kids to bed.

jamus34

Unfortunately Frey's the bottleneck on the early side and I am on the late end.

I'll be good for 9
Insert witty comment here.

Millipede


Freyland

Quote from: jamus34 on March 05, 2016, 03:11:27 PM
Unfortunately Frey's the bottleneck on the early side and I am on the late end.

Ah, there I am again, the bottleneck to happiness. Story of my life.

jamus34

Quote from: Freyland on March 05, 2016, 03:52:12 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on March 05, 2016, 03:11:27 PM
Unfortunately Frey's the bottleneck on the early side and I am on the late end.

Ah, there I am again, the bottleneck to happiness. Story of my life.

Ahhh...but I've yet to hear you saw wood on the mike.
Insert witty comment here.

jamus34

Well I think the consensus is that this game will go down as a major defeat for me and a minor / withdrawal loss for Frey and Millipede.
My exodus rebuilding was discovered, I was severely underteched and I am 1 turn if the pc wants to rush from elimination.
Once it was discovered the top empire is fielding destroyers things look quite grim.
Insert witty comment here.

Freyland

I draw some solace that I was able to recover my two cities from Ethiopia, and maybe I could start pushing soon, but I base that last statement on seeing his nearby cities only protected by three units, and even a few longbowmen walking about.  However, there probably are stacks of Dooooooooom just within the FOW, waiting to pounce.  Somebody hold me.

Hancock

I may regret this later (from a time management standpoint :-\), but Civ V Complete is ordered and will be in hand by the weekend.  My wife is thrilled...... :tickedoff:
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Tuna

Quote from: Hancock on March 07, 2016, 10:11:06 AM
I may regret this later (from a time management standpoint :-\), but Civ V Complete is ordered and will be in hand by the weekend.  My wife is thrilled...... :tickedoff:

It's not like it's War in the Pacific AE!

Barthheart

Ooooooo... do I smell a MP CiV game about to happen?!?  :D