Civilization IV Beyond the Sword mp game

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Millipede

Great! If we can't get something going this week, I'll let you know when I'm home and functioning again. Do you prefer communication through this forum or through Steam?

MetalDog

I think I can speak for Tuna and say that if you see either of us on Steam, it is perfectly acceptable to send a Steam message.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Millipede

Tuna and I are on Steam right now... join us.

MetalDog

Apparently Tuna needs this thing called sleep.  And he does it at nine o'clock at night.  What an old man.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Quote from: MetalDog on March 21, 2016, 07:38:34 PM
Apparently Tuna needs this thing called sleep.  And he does it at nine o'clock at night.  What an old man.

We were wondering where MD was earlier!!!.. Jeez for an hour behind, takes awhile to sign on!.. Maybe tomorrow night  O:-)

Tuna

Oh and I just turned Millepede on to World of Warships.. sorry  >:D

MetalDog

Quote from: Tuna on March 21, 2016, 08:25:50 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on March 21, 2016, 07:38:34 PM
Apparently Tuna needs this thing called sleep.  And he does it at nine o'clock at night.  What an old man.

We were wondering where MD was earlier!!!.. Jeez for an hour behind, takes awhile to sign on!.. Maybe tomorrow night  O:-)

Not all of us can work from home.  Some of us with jobs, where you go out and work all day, have to stay out late to finish their work. :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Millipede

Tuna introduced me to WoW and it is a hoot. I'm going to have to practice a bit more (massive understatement) but as it stands, I think I'm more of a CIV guy. Tomorrow night?

MetalDog

I'm usually good whenever you see me 'Online' on Steam.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Hancock

Quote from: Millipede on March 21, 2016, 08:28:27 PM
Tuna introduced me to WoW and it is a hoot. I'm going to have to practice a bit more (massive understatement) but as it stands, I think I'm more of a CIV guy. Tomorrow night?

Great to speak with you on TS today, Millipede.  If you have a spot on future MP Civ games, let me know...think I'm dangerous enough now not to become extinct too early on.

What is your user name in WOW?  I'll send a connect so if you are on we can div up sometime...maybe even invite Tuna ;)
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Millipede

WoW username is roywfw and I'll be happy to give it a shot... just be gentle ;). As mentioned in earlier post, I'm outa here Friday night and won't be back until early April.

Millipede

Quote from: Millipede on March 21, 2016, 08:28:27 PM
Tuna introduced me to WoW and it is a hoot. I'm going to have to practice a bit more (massive understatement) but as it stands, I think I'm more of a CIV guy. Tomorrow night?

Just had a schedule revision and tomorrow night isn't going to work... by the time I get home and organized, all you easterners will be off to lullaby land. Wed. and Thurs. are now possibilities though.

Tuna

Quote from: Hancock on March 21, 2016, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Millipede on March 21, 2016, 08:28:27 PM
Tuna introduced me to WoW and it is a hoot. I'm going to have to practice a bit more (massive understatement) but as it stands, I think I'm more of a CIV guy. Tomorrow night?

Great to speak with you on TS today, Millipede.  If you have a spot on future MP Civ games, let me know...think I'm dangerous enough now not to become extinct too early on.

What is your user name in WOW?  I'll send a connect so if you are on we can div up sometime...maybe even invite Tuna ;)

Now go easy on Millepede with regards to WoW.. He's just starting.. doesn't need you guys dragging him into high Tier matches just yet!  :crazy2:

jamus34

I'm hoping after the holiday weekend to get back to civ4. Our old game kind of spun down as I am all but eliminated but looking forward to starting a new one.
Insert witty comment here.

Boggit

Has anyone been playing the Dune mod for Civ 4? Sauron's been badgering me to play it MP, but it means reinstalling Civ 4, which I uninstalled when I got Civ 5.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat